Promethean Fragments

Hello everyone! I’m trying to rewrite my poems in the correct English. The texts have changed a bit, but I believe the energy is the same. I also changed the name of my work. Now I’ll call it Promethean Fragments. I will republish the texts gradually. Thanks you for the patience.

PROMETHEAN FRAGMENTS

*WE DO NOT WANT TO TAKE THE THRONE OF GOD, WE ARE NOT USURPERS. THE ILLUMINATED SOUL IS ABLE TO CREATE A KINGDOM FOR HIMSELF.

*LOVE EACH OTHER AS THE SERPENT LOVED YOU.

*BE WOMEN AND MEN OF DESIRE, AND YOU WILL KNOW YOUR TRUE WILL.

*GOD IS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN BE GOD.

9 Likes

Sorry for the “'s”. Kkkkkk

2 Likes

Thank you for the patience.

2 Likes

Absolutely striking! , @IYRIN, do you have a link where I can read more of your poetry like this , it not only re sounds with me emmensely, ( just 2 weeks ago I performed Prometheus rite, through Lucifer chronicles, awakening actually, and The invocation ignited my Kundalini for the 5th time, (6th today, my back near broke in half)… when that occurs the gnosis is 1080P, HD vivid , and extraordinary in so many ways words don’t properly describe the sensation that ritual plunged me through . Lol AMAZING HOLLA if you have more , I like it​:smiling_imp::wink:

3 Likes

Hello, my dear Rory. Thank you for liking my texts. I feel honored. Unfortunately, I’m still retranslating my Promethean Fragments, a difficult job for someone lousy in English like me. Soon I will publish others. A hug for you!

1 Like

I really like your poem. I hope you post more of your Promethean fragments.

1 Like

PROMETHEAN FRAGMENTS

*WILL YOU DARE TO REMOVE THE LAST VEIL OF CREATION? WILL YOU DARE TO BECOME THE SOURCE OF EVERYTHING?

*EACH ATOM WILL HAVE A CROWN AND A KINGDOM.

*IF YOU ARE DAUGHTERS AND SONS OF THE OLD DRAGON, GROW LIKE DRAGONS.

Thanks!!!

4 Likes

Hugs back and darkest blessings, May the night side be in your path​:smiling_imp::wink:

1 Like