Projecting Power

I noticed in the Mastering Evocation Course with the “Gate Keeper” ritual E.A. Seemed to be projecting energy to the circle with a hand motion on his right hand while hold his left hand behind his back ( I think this is correct from memory) which if he picked up from Demons is veryyyy curious. Heres why

That finger posture in Chinese martial arts and magic is called “Sword Fingers” and is used in actual weapons forms and different styles of chi kung to actually project energy and can be used for healing and destructive purposes. The area on the small of the back is called the “Gate of Vitality” or the “Gate of Destiny” in acupuncture. Very interesting stuff.

[quote=“empyrean93, post:1, topic:2705”]I noticed in the Mastering Evocation Course with the “Gate Keeper” ritual E.A. Seemed to be projecting energy to the circle with a hand motion on his right hand while hold his left hand behind his back ( I think this is correct from memory) which if he picked up from Demons is veryyyy curious. Heres why

That finger posture in Chinese martial arts and magic is called “Sword Fingers” and is used in actual weapons forms and different styles of chi kung to actually project energy and can be used for healing and destructive purposes. The area on the small of the back is called the “Gate of Vitality” or the “Gate of Destiny” in acupuncture. Very interesting stuff.[/quote]

,go onnn,