Project: Evocation BlackList

It’s a Metaphor, my friend. For how Uranus will arrange events not in favor of the magician.

4 Likes

He is actually one of my favorite presidents. He slept with Marilyn Monroe! And yes, his wife Jackie was a very beautiful classy woman too.

This definitely sounds like him.

3 Likes

Evocation of Charles Darwin
Setting: My Room.

M: Did you really believe that humans evolved from monkeys? If so, why?

C: I did truly believe that humans evolved from monkeys. It was the only explanation I had aside from Creationist hogwash. I knew that no Creator created humans like the Christians said, but I did know science and I tried to use that to fill in the gap in my understanding.

M: So what do you believe about humans and how does this relate to Ascent?

C: Evolution IS Ascent. I realize now that man came from the spiritual plane and pushed his way into the physical… The Divine Particle if you will. Like a God, man’s spirit materialized a physical form for itself. First it started out as animals. Then as more experience came to the Gods(ourselves), we fashioned and created human form that we know today. We assumed manforms, and brought life into the world. As far as "missing strata " is concerned, demons are the missing link that cannot be accounted for as they assisted us in descending from Godhood. Reincarnation refers not to coming back again and again to fulfill some stupid karma, but to starting out at the bottom of the food chain and through experience (being devoured, murdered, eaten etc) gaining more strength and shaping yourself to endure harsher conditions. Thus, natural selection…only the strong survive. Those who can shape themselves as Gods are selected by Nature to continue their species. The rest die off, including on the Astral.

M: So atheists are right to a degree about there not being anything after death?

C: Exactly, my friend. Some spirits die on the Astral immediately after they die physically. Natural selection. Only the strong survive!

M: Can you elaborate?

C: There astral body is weak and their spirits are not shaped to continue growing and nature deems them unfit for proliferation of their species. We do not need more weaklings on the earth. That is why black magicians are born! To continue the trend of recreating themselves as Gods of this world. The only “Creator God” is you, Micah. We evolved from dinosaurs. The extinction killed our physical form but we remanifested in forms of cells like Protazoa, Amoeba cells, tadpoles, fish without fins, fish with fins and finally crawled our way to land as reptiles!
We continued to evolve as reptiles into marsupials. And from there into gorillas. From there to Neanderthals and from there into Man! Our Ascension is complete from the micro world of cells. We must progress into the Super Physical realm. Our Ascension is just beginning, the Evolution of the Human species.

M: Thank you, Charles Darwin you may depart.

End of Evocation
Next up, Chrollo (Hunter X Hunter )

11 Likes

Evocation of Chrollo (Hunter X Hunter )
Setting: On edge of bed about to walk to store

I am here. I am Lucifer the light bearer. In the show I am deemed as evil and deeply psychotic. Nisoka rivals this. I am not always a mean man, but I turn that way when I am being disrespected…When people do not acknowledge my true identity (a God, an archetype of Justice,Twisted Justice ). The lesson here for you is to make sure people know who you are. Make sure they respect you, and if not, MAKE them! You are not a boy, do not let no one treat you like such. You are in alot of ways similar to me. Kind on the outside with a raging demon on the inside. Unleash that demon. It will help you with setting boundaries. That is all.

End of Evocation
Next, Nisoka!

7 Likes

We special! Lol

4 Likes

Lol damn right

2 Likes

Evocation of Hisoka (Hunter X Hunter)
Setting: Still on edge of bed, still contemplating walking to store:joy:

Message: I am here. Evil is so subtle (slight chuckle ). A delight to my eyes. I am a trickster like the Joker. The Dark side of The Fool. Power to me, is a toy to be played with. I never get bored for I have endless tricks up my sleeve. A clown with cards that constantly take form, you never know when or how I’m gonna manipulate you and strike you down. Be a prankster! In its lowest form, it’s for sick fun; in its highest form, it is the deadliest of Arts. There is nothing like making fun of your enemy while he is fighting you. Keep messing with your enemies mind through laughter! If you can make them crack up, you have them! Why do you think competitors laugh when the tide of battle is about to turn? Only a fool doesn’t laugh as he takes the battle too seriously. This leads to their defeat. Physical fighting is only half the battle, mental manipulation is the other half hahahaha…

That is all!
End of Evocation
Next is…Sitri!

6 Likes

Evocation of Sitri
Setting: STILL on edge of bed, STILL contemplating going to store :joy:

Message: Women are yours for the taking. Men must stop being weak and afraid to take what’s theirs. There is no guilt in enjoying women. Period. I condone all legal forms of intercourse. I do not condone things as violent forcing of yourself on others. Same goes for women. Never force yourself on a guy because you assume all guys are horny and it will be fine! Your expectations won’t stand up to reality Hehehe. You will have another thing coming to you and it won’t be pretty. I can bring you whatever man or woman you want you just have to be willing to put in the work. Lust does not come for free. Assume nothing. Do not have a crystallized plan(pick up artistry) that you will go by and expect to win women’s hearts and vice versa. I operate outside the box and so must you. Do NOT be fearful as your Godself is not fearful! No exceptions… No doubt. I will do what I said. I will not fail.

That is all.
End of evocation

Sallos is next…

13 Likes

Evocation of Sallos
Setting: my room

Message: I can inflame a man and woman’s heart with love for each other. The type of love is up to you And yes I can inspire true love. All it takes is energy and power. All true love is is deeply ingrained feelings for one another. Through time this occurs. I accelerate time (emotionally) to skip all the BS that comes with ingraining feelings in a person. It is also a very powerful binding. Love is the most powerful force in the universe ONLY because magicians are extremely powerful! Love is only as strong as your power and power is only as strong as your magic. Always remember that, never forget it. Love is simply a binding spell of varying degrees of power Hehehe. Strengthen the bind, strengthen the love. Same thing. I am Sallos; I have spoken.

End
Next up is Aaliyah (Musician)

12 Likes

Did you ever end up going to the store? :joy: lol

But seriously, I’m loving these! Quick question, when you evoked Sitri and Sallos, was it with their sigils or was it with your thoughts only or something else?

4 Likes

Evocation of Aaliyah (Musician/Singer)
Setting: Room

Message: I still live on through my music. My death was sad for you all, but I have forgiven those who have had a part in it. I hold no grudges against them. Come. I will teach you to make music like I once did… Sensual, deep, loving, and brimming with passion! I am a Goddess of Music, Music herself. I will teach those who come to me how to be classy without being trashy. You have so much of that these days haha. I will teach our young women to be sensual in a way that does not make them seem slutty. You do not have to degrade yourself in order to be loved and have a friend! You That was for someone out there :wink: I love you all, never forget that! I have spoken.

End of Evocation

Note: She had a VERY powerful energy for a dead person. It was radiant, happy, and sensual as hell lol. She was awfully cheerful too

OK so now that the first half is done, I will get to work on the spirit species and squares. Thank you guys for hanging with me this far!
We are halfway there(in my Spongebob voice )

10 Likes

LOL @AmeliaJ, I never went to the store:joy:

When I evoked Sallos and Sitri I just did it with my thoughts and the conjuration Eric gives in Evoking Eternity…

Hear my voice, see my signs, etc

I’m glad you are enjoying them!

5 Likes

This was great! Has she reincarnated at all?

2 Likes

@AndEternity I didn’t get that vibe from her. I just got that she was a spirit only… Not reincarnated.

1 Like

Okay, i’m enjoying this thread a lot, and I am disappointed no one has thought of this one before. I don’t know if this is finished or not, but I think an evocation of Pennywise would be incredibly awesome :smile:

You also have my permission if you would like to try to evoke me :sunny:

7 Likes

Thank you @DarkestKnight, it is not finished yet… Still have half a list to go starting with the square for Gorgons, werewolves, etc

2 Likes

I’m curious about Jack Sparrow, would you evoke him?

1 Like

Micah please do not forget julius ceasar, alexander the great. :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Also Hades and Mithras?

2 Likes

I’m glad I put a cap on my requests otherwise if I were Micah I’d be tired lol

3 Likes