Progress with my succubus

So, as little time has passed I’ve noticed a lot of things. It’s almost like I’ve been luckier lately.

As I’m laying in bed I remember being told to just try and communicate with them as much as you can so I put on some binaural beats and kind of cleared my head and just laid there trying to talk to her. I don’t know if it’s me or her but any time I’d ask a question and answer would immediately be thrown into my thoughts. I started talking about the relationship and asking what she was seeking because I feel both parties get a say, and out of nowhere a huge wave of energy rushed up my thighs and surrounded my “area” and I was instantly aroused. I’ve never felt anything like that in my life before…

I feel like I’m making progress even though it’s been a short amount of time. I randomly sit in my head having a conversation almost to myself but there are always answers projected after I ask a question. Trying to figure out if I’m answering them myself, or if she is.

4 Likes

Seems that you’ve connected rather well with your companion. Just keep at it :blush:

1 Like

it’s almost like I have constant energy going around my body and I’m being touched (like poked) constantly now. I just want to keep progressing forward and build a real intimate relationship!

4 Likes

That’s great! I feel the same energy sensation all the time, and it’s awesome. Especially so around the skull. Every-time she wants my attention she sends a jolt into my head, like electricity :smile:

3 Likes

Ok I’m SOOOOO jealous now… I’d LOVE to be able to hear my succubus… So just zone out with binaural sounds and concentrate on her?

1 Like

I just found binaural sounds help clear my mind so I can focus on her way better. I was skeptical if she was even around until I felt that huge wave of energy. It was like a big hello.

I would just try finding something that helps you clear your mind. I’ve noticed the more I’m able to concentrate on her the more I can feel her and communicate.

1 Like

I’d tried Binaurals before - any in particular? I see on youtube there are some specific ones for calling a succubus etc, or was it just one of the meditation ones? That’s a huge encouragement btw - for me it feels like she’s not there either. Thanks for your answer btw - big help.
How do you concentrate on her? I have no idea what mine looks like, so I don’t really know what to imagine.

1 Like

Try an astral projection binaural. Those seem to work really well for me.

When I’m concentrating on her of course I don’t know how she looks yet so I kind of just imagine. I guess that’s all you can do until she will feel comfortable enough to reveal herself to you.

1 Like

thanks man! Really appreciate it! I’ll let you know how I get on…

1 Like

If you really wanna learn about the area surrounding succubus and such I suggest checking out @succupedia if you haven’t. He’s who I’ve learned everything from

1 Like

Been there done that - lol - and a couple of others…
but thanks though. I think I may have stumbled accross why I’ve had no success until now - I’m on heavy meds, and there’s an antidepressant amoung them… I hear that can really put a crimp in your comms…

…just not sure how to get around that now…

1 Like

I don’t have much knowledge about that… I guess all you can do is keep pushing forward and trying to reach out and builder a stronger connection with your familiar.

Any ideas how? Not sure what more I can do than I’m already doing now…

1 Like

No idea… I haven’t personally dealt with that. I wish you the best of luck though