Problems with angels

@Teodoro_Fortunato what is if the figures are out of metal, Iron or crystal?

1 Like

They doā€¦now bend over while they bring The Strap.

Then you just get rid of them.
Leave them in a place you will never visit again etc.
Just dont have them with you or around you.

2 Likes

Okay so you mentioned desecrated water, and I have no clue what that is, so I did a topic search here on BALG got nothing, and Iā€™ve spent the last 20 minutes going through page after page on Google, and still not a single mention of desecrated water. Would anyone be able to tell me at least what it is and what itā€™s for. If you can LMK how to make it to that would be cool

This may be one step further than desecrated water, which I would guess is consecrated water done lhp style. Maybe try the Demogorgonā€™s Elixir of Manifestation that EA used to harm and banish the archangels in the Gatekeeper Pathworkings?

Ingredients (no idea what quantity, play it by ear):
Red wine (as the base)
Moss
Batā€™s Blood Oil
Blood of a Rat
The Operators Blood and Semen (I assume spit and pussy juices would do for us female bodied folks; menses would probably work well)

Iā€™ve been under angelic attack for yearsā€¦ decades, I get rid of them and they just come back. Iā€™m sorely disappointed in thier politically-motivated enmity. I didnā€™t want to ā€˜pick a sideā€™, I donā€™t believe in such things and I had a decent relationship with Raphael, Iā€™ve recommended him here for healing more than onceā€¦ but Iā€™m done forgiving the betrayal and heā€™s chosen his side. Since they do the ā€˜if youā€™re not with us youā€™re against us bsā€™, I have no choice but to come down on the side of freedom.

1 Like

@MKUltraMadeMeDoIt hello, I sent you a pm if thatā€™s okay? This comment really intrigued me and Iā€™d like to know more if youā€™re up for sharing?

Thank you

Any normal banishing rite along the lines of the Star Ruby should work just as well on an angel as anything else, albeit with more frequent application likely necessary.

The reason they can come back and manifest influence so much more quickly is because so long as consecrated space is present on a plane of existence theyā€™ll stay able to shoot back into existence on it, much like an electrical fire. If you can find and ritually desecrate said consecrated spaces youā€™ll reduce the requisite number of banishings to keep them out of your hair tremendously