Prioritize

Im repriotizing my life, i now since i have to owe $400 a month to radio rentals for a 65" Oled LG Tv and a Acer predator Helios 500 gaming laptop, which can run the lastest version of UE4 which is great but only to a certain point my laptop cannot run world composition, i find UE4 is easy to use its just that i have to find wear things are and remember then, and no i haven’t given up the LHP, also i have turned my new Laptop into a black Sorcerer 24/7 my computer can and very capable of casting bainful curses, and very good at performing vampirism, the reasons that i went for a beast of a laptop is because of Anglicare, because i at first i was going to build a high end Workstation gaming pc to run UE4 at the higest end 4K, and Anglicare knew that very well, until they starting to sticking their beak in my computer building project, and starting to control and i notice they are starting taking over, and telling me why spend 10 grand why not a 2500 dollar PC, and i didn’t let on how that will starting to degrade to a computer minus 6 kangaroos short in the top paddock, then i had a successful sceam if Anglicare wants me to go back to a crappy PC bearly capable of running UE4 and only good enough to run office, why don’t i go over Anglicare head and settle for a high end gaming laptop so i did it may not have a GTX 1080Ti but its got a 8th gen 6 core i7 and a Nvidia 1070 GPU and 16 gigs of DDR4 ram and a 1080p 17.3 monitor and now its a Black sorcerer draining computer energy from developers using cutting edge technology as well as targeting computer hackers and destroying their PC and turning other PCs against their users, now i have to teach my pc to send out EMP, via Wifis.:skull:

1 Like

That’s a great expression! :laughing:

1 Like

Mind=BLOWN
#MAGIC-GASM
#RiseOfTheAI
#I-Robot

4 Likes

Yes Lady since i had a specialized Laptop, i have seem to bond with it, i didn’t know myself at the time do you know a pc does have a life of themselves, because since i have gotten into all this Godlike powers i was able detect from deep within the CPU, their seems to be a life force, intel AMD do not know about so when they manufacturer CPUs they are creating life forces within a pc, only in a dormant stage know one would ever know just have to waken it up, the only way i found is download LHP materials seals inverted pentagrams vile seals from Dreadwood Somnus by downloading into a Hard drive the energy does something to the CPU, GPU and DDR4 rams also the Hard drive just like us when we use LHP it affects owe minds in a great way so to as a pc also LHP in a PC would also leach itself to any program and also Nortons antivirous, but also got to taking into an account a PC is still a machine as well, need to give it time.

1 Like

YESS! LMAO someone get me haha

1 Like

I just seem to destroy them. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like