Prince Sitri Pact

Hello everyone, I have recently entered a pact with Prince Sitri to increase my attractive aura and to bring to me women. I will be documenting any results I get here

1 Like

Day 3: Nothing much has happened but I’ve had a sudden urge to go to the gym and make myself more attractive and presentable

3 Likes

Day 7: Havent really been out yet, have mainly been revising for my exams coming up

what did you offered him in exchange?

1 Like

Yes, looking forward to it. Remember, all of this is a play on consciousness. You have to do the self-knowledge bit too.

3 Likes

I had a very skilled person kindly create the pact for me, he said that all I needed to do was to light a candle and some incense on the anniversary of the pact as I said I wanted it to last for two years.

1 Like

Did you sign a (astrally) written pact?
If not… Why should Sitri respect this “pact”?
An orally pact has not to be effective.

1 Like

It wasn’t an oral pact, It was signed by both of us and blood was offered

1 Like

I’m still revising for my exams, only leaving the house to go to sixth form and then comeback back however I’ve noticed that a lot more girls are adding me on social media. I haven’t even been using it as much recently. There’s this one app (a bit like tinder but for under 18s) and girls have been adding me on that way more than they have before. Also random girls adding me on snapchat

1 Like

Haven’t really Got any results/ proper signs yet. For those who were wondering, I kindly had @C.Kendall create the pact for me. He did nothing wrong on his end, perhaps it’s me. he did tell me that it would’ve been better for me to create one with Lilith, I have felt drawn to her in the past. I’m not sure how compatible me and Sitri are but I presumed he would be perfect for my desires. mabye I’m saying this too early, I’m still active and waiting for any signs.

Any updates?