Primal Element Creation

Hey all! So I figured I’d post one of my ways of working with the elements. Do note that this not a primal way, but a creation of the Primal Element. The Primal Element, as I like to call it, is a mixture of four: water, fire, earth, and air.

Since it is combined of four different elements it is a jack of all trades, and can perform multiple tasks in just one working. Because of it’s variety, it can be programmed to perform complex tasks to bring about your desires.

Trance is NOT required. I never use trance, so why should I tell you to?

Anyway, how to create the element (Do the elements in order):

1. Stand somewhere where you’re alone. If you don’t have a physical temple, you can do it like I do and Work in the bathroom.

2. Find North, South, West, and East of where you’re standing.

3. At north, visualize a blue ball of energy that emanates a bright blue light that lights up your surroundings. Hear the hum, feel the cool energy wash over your hands as you place it due north.

4. At south, visualize a red ball of energy that emanates a bright red light that lights up your surroundings. Hear the crackle, feel the heat wash over your hands as you place it due south.

5. At west, visualize a green ball of energy that emanates a bright green light that lights up your surroundings. Hear the low grumble, feel the solidity trying to encase your hands as you place it due west.

6. At east, visualize a white ball of energy that emanates a bright white light that lights up your surroundings. Hear the wind howl, feel the air blow you back and feel it move your hands back little by little as you place it due east.

7. Bask in the energy you have unveiled for a few moments. Feel all four elements present at the same time.

8. Turning to the north, put both hands around the water orb and say whatever incantation comes to mind as you pull the orb open. Feel the coolness and the moisture as this happens. Do this three times, and on the third visualize it finally snapping open revealing a big blue ocean full of water energy.

9. Turning to the south, put both hands around the fire orb and say whatever incantation comes to mind as you pull it open. Feel the heat and the sting and the burn as this happens. Do this three times, and on the third visualize it snapping open to reveal a massive flame within the orb full of fire energy.

10. Turning to the west, put both hands around the earth orb and say whatever incantation comes to mind as you pull it open. Feel the solidity encasing you, feel the resistance as you move the earth open. Do this three times, and on the third visualize it snapping open, revealing a massive, ugly, jagged stone the color of dirt within the orb, full of earth energy.

11. Turning to the east, put both hands around the air orb and say whatever incantation comes to mind as you pull it open. Feel the air chill you and dry you out, or feel it warm and moist as you pull the orb open. On the third time, when it snaps, visualize the entire area within as grey and full of animated drawings of wind, full of air energy.

12. Bask in all of the raw energy you just exposed yourself to for about 10 seconds.

13. Stick your hand into each of the elements in order (water, fire, earth, air) and as you enter the orb feel all the energy in there, waiting to be taken. Bring all of it into your body until the orb holds no more, and is dark and weak and fading. Say whatever incantation comes to mind.

14. When all of the orbs have been drained, put your hands together like you would to make a psi ball.

15. Mash all of the elements into that space, creating an elemental chaos as all four combine.

16. Program the energy with your desire. Since this is some Primal stuff, I speak it like one would give a wartime speech.

17. Raise the energy above your head and feel it growing as you repeatedly speak your desire to it.

18. When it reaches critical mass, when you feel it has grown enough, toss it from over your head out into the world.

19. Speak whatever incantation comes to mind as you seal the spell.

20. Close the now weak gates/orbs, in reverse order (air/earth/fire/water) and say whatever comes to mind as you close the gates and smash the orbs.

And that’s how I make and use the element I call Primal, everyone.

Enjoy!

Eternally,

-Sev

1 Like