Primal Craft

As for me, “Creator” is a word which I slam on. Spent 40 years as a christian priest theologian- am a Freemason; but do not believe in a GAOTU-- or galaxy (yet) maybe solar system; i believe there are Entities, and Claimants who claim such- but they got alot of proving to do for me or else they are just like the religion peddlers claiming ‘the true religion’. I am currently trying to sketch out how certain entities enter our awareness, and then make the claims- but it is not easy. I do hope to find out ‘who spins the wheel’ and determines where you land from one incarnation to another; but that will still fall short from “Creator” of anything.IMO

[quote=“Euoi, post:19, topic:5173”]No, I do not believe that is correct. My gnosis leans towards the distant, unknowable Creator theory rather than a entity that can be contacted. However, the deities of witchcraft being emanations of something else is consistent with my own craft.
I honestly can’t say much, my witchcraft stuff can’t be revealed based on oath to the spirits.[/quote]

I have worked with marks material am working through his last 2 books now

His work is all workable have worked through all hi books up the the last 2

Any thoughts on his Way of Sacrifice trilogy?

Given that Hecate is a goddess of witchcraft, this strikes me as a bit odd.

2 Likes

Within his trilogy, Mark mentions during channeling from the Trident not to partake the path for your own desire of power to abuse others. It is meant to be a way of Self Actualization or “Soul ascension” than to achieve power. Now achieving Power is the by product of undergoing the rituals within his works, however it’s not meant to be thought of as ends to your own personal Gain. This is part of the test that is mentioned within the Scorpion God during the end as the Final Judgement by Lucifer. If you fail, you will be cast aside to spend eternity within the Atlantean Realm.

1 Like

I’m honestly just starting to research Mark Allan Smith, because before that I came across the Draconian Path - also known as Dragon Rouge and you can get the basic material on Temple of Ascending Flame. I can’t wait to compare them - have you ever tried?