Priesthood and pacts

Over the last 3 weeks, i recieved priesthood from 7 spirits and wrote a pact with one.
The priesthood i recieved were from, Bune Vassago, Lucifer, Lucifuge, Azazel, Belial, and King Paimon.
And so far there has been nothing i cant get.
The spirit i wrote the pact with calls himself satan, however i doubt he is who he says he is. He appears with a black third eye, black sin tone a goats head and a mans body. He has shown me power to which i didnt know i had. He also tricked me a bit, i wrote a short to the point pact and he added partial possession to it.
He randomly scans people and i do not know why.

I am quickly reaching goals i have set.
Now
The reason of recieving priesthood from these spirits is for their attributes. Each having a rile to play in my life.
Level up hehehe

[quote=“steven, post:1, topic:9227”]Over the last 3 weeks, i recieved priesthood from 7 spirits and wrote a pact with one.
The priesthood i recieved were from, Bune Vassago, Lucifer, Lucifuge, Azazel, Belial, and King Paimon.
And so far there has been nothing i cant get.
The spirit i wrote the pact with calls himself satan, however i doubt he is who he says he is. He appears with a black third eye, black sin tone a goats head and a mans body. He has shown me power to which i didnt know i had. He also tricked me a bit, i wrote a short to the point pact and he added partial possession to it.
He randomly scans people and i do not know why.

I am quickly reaching goals i have set.
Now
The reason of recieving priesthood from these spirits is for their attributes. Each having a rile to play in my life.
Level up hehehe

What is it like, working with vassago ?[/quote]

its awesome being able to share the power he has, just being able to focus on someone and just about read them like a book is truly amazing.

It’s been 3 years… How’s that priesthood treating you?