Presents from a person who's working against me

Hi there,

So I know he’s an amateur. I also know that he uses the services of some provincial witches. For several years he doesn’t quit his attempts to impress me.

Today I felt bad and did not go to work. He dropped in my office and left 3 bags of cheap and unwanted presents for me. A package of 3 cheap candle imitations with remote control and electric light, some cheap chocolates together with the receit from the grocery, a hand bag for documents (looks made of real leather, looks new) but the model and the color are so old fashioned and ugly… Inside the bag I’ve found an old, used and dirty cell phone… with buttons and a cover that one has to slide down in order to dial… of course non working… may be I had similar 20 years ago…

I’m pretty sure those beautiful and precious presents were given to me after the advice of some amateur witch. They’re going to the dust bin and later on comes my reverse ritual.

However, has anyone have any idea what those presents mean and what kind of work stands behind them? And it does stand. I am 100% sure. Thanks!

2 Likes

It sounds like this person’s just bothering you. If it were me, I’d do a binding spell and maybe one to banish him from my life, and I’d throw away the box of crap (if he’s taking advice from local witches they may be enchanted or something), ideally somewhere away from your home so you don’t even have to look at it again. I might throw in a scrap of paper or photo with his name to symbolize throwing him out of your life.

I’d couple this with a strongly worded message, preferably email but a printed out letter could do (text would feel a bit too personal, and a call would invite him to speak back) telling him to stop and leave you alone while making it clear that you can go to the police to get a restraining order or whatever.

I don’t mean to frighten you, but if he’s been doing this for several years then there is the possibility that he could either do something more drastic or engage in some kind of stalking when you do this, so I would just keep that in mind and play it a bit safer than usual for a time.

If you feel they can be trusted you may even want to speak with law enforcement when you send the message. People who do this sort of thing are not in a healthy state of mind, and taking measures to get rid of them can set them off. I’ve seen magick do some pretty incredible things, but it doesn’t hurt to take reasonable mundane protective measures, even if it just makes you feel more at ease. If you can’t talk to the police where you’re from then maybe have a couple friends with baseball bats hang out with you for a bit.

And just saying, it’s pretty fucking shitty of those witches to help out a creepy stalker. They sound like a rather unsavory bunch.

1 Like

Luagh laugh like you did as a child when you toss or burn them, just a suggestion.

1 Like

Thank you @shinri and @Corona_Virus_Fargazz!

I am really laughing. Presents from the dollar store, grocery and the outlet… while I was still talking to him his other way to impress me was to mention that he had several millions in a Swiss bank and if I agree to be with him I wouldn’t have to work till the rest of my life…

For sure the crap is enchanted. And probably it has to do sth with my work (hand bag for documents and folders). The plastic candles and the old cell phone are just a mistery for me🤔. However. I don’t give a f**k. Getting rid of them the way suggested by you.

1 Like

Btw @shinri I was tempted by your e-mail idea… to write him that that neither my house design is suitable for decoration from the dollar store, nor my appearance accepts outlet granny style hand bags… buy nay… that would be too much of attention for him. He’s blocked long time ago.

1 Like

If you can just ignore him then absolutely I’d say that’s the way to go, but if he keeps bothering you even after the rituals then I’d try sending the message. It along with your magick can be what puts an end to this annoyance.

1 Like

Good idea on tossing them, not worth the risk in my eyes. Has he been trying to impress you romantically?

Edit: Nevermind, you seemed to answer my question in a previous reply. As for the candle, the only idea that comes to mind is to release stored energy such as an intention to promote lust or love towards him within the light over time. The phone could’ve been his to serve as an indicator for the other objects (as it could’ve been his), or to promote communication between you two. Or that is my best guess.

1 Like

Do nothing, always tests and Distractions. Reaction is attention and by definition feeds Something. Feed nothing. Allow it to Be Nothing.

1 Like

A silver lining: magic done in that fashion seems to only really work if the target accepts the gift it is attached to. So, by being sick and the gifts left on your desk, you technically did not accept them or the magic possibly attached to them. That is one Achilles’ heel with that kind of working in my experience, coming from a grandmother who taught me how to do that with baked goods.

2 Likes

@Dralukmun, thank you! Your decyphering of the items given sounds very reasonable as well!

Poor security guy, he’ll be the one to fall in love and establish connection with that psycho, since he was the one to whom the presents were left and before taking the presents he opened the bags to inspect the contents out of security reasons :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: . He’s a nice and conscientious guy but it is what it is​:wink:

1 Like