Presences make me feel sick

Maybe someone here can help me. I’ve had many expierences with the “supernatural” starting back when I was still in the single digits. I grew up on a strict southern baptist community and therefore was made unable to experiment and learn about my abilities until the recent years. One such ability that is making things rather difficult for me is my ability to sense spiritual presences and activity around me. When something with enough spiritual “pressure” ( I say that because that’s how it feels) gets close to me it makes me feel dizzy and my body feels heavy. It gets hard to breath and at times I have darn near fell out unconscious. If anyone has any idea what might be causing this or any advice on how it can be managed I would greatly appreciate the help. I have asked the few (2) experienced magicians I have met in my area about this and they have no ideas or advice for me.

I had the same symptoms as well.[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/sigil-opening-3486/msg44832/#msg44832]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/sigil-opening-3486/msg44832/#msg44832[/url]
I solved it by working with chakras.If the heart and solar plexus are blocked big time,the presence of an entity can cause racing heart and dizziness.The body can’t catch up with the energy shift and you get all that shit.
Also I found out that a circle and opening rituals (LBRP) can filter some of the spirit’s current.Not much, but enough to keep you on your feet without loosing control.

[quote=“dron, post:2, topic:6521”]I had the same symptoms as well.[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/sigil-opening-3486/msg44832/#msg44832]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/sigil-opening-3486/msg44832/#msg44832[/url]
I solved it by working with chakras.If the heart and solar plexus are blocked big time,the presence of an entity can cause racing heart and dizziness.The body can’t catch up with the energy shift and you get all that shit.[/quote]

Thank you! It’s nice to know I’m not the only one.

I know how it feels and it’s not pleasant at all.You can minimize the impact by balancing the elements and unblocking as much as you can the energy body.

Had that happen just a few days ago when someone else’s spirit showed up uninvited.I’m pretty much used to my spirit’s energy but her’s not so much.I didn’t feel sick though.I was skeptical she was here so i asked the guy for proof while she was here and she told him a little bit of what i looked like.

That is similar to the situation I had when I figured out that this feeling was due to presences. A friend of mine evoked some entities that he had been speaking with aND they came. Shortly after they let my friend know they were there I started feeling like crap. It wasn’t until they left that I felt better. I had another experience about a year later in which only one entity popped up on me and a date unexpectedly and this one made me feel worse than any of the others. I could hardly breath and was on the brink of going unconscious when it decided to leave. I thought it was odd that one entity could make me feel worse than two so…I guess the stronger the entity the stronger the effect?

I would say so.The weaker the spirit the weaker the effect or it could also be your energy doesn’t match up well with that particular spirit but its more likely what dron said though.

Depending on how strict your parents were and how they made you feel, it’s a blockage in psycho sexual energy. Doing a banishing and the middle pillar, along with a Tarot contemplation exercise are very helpful. Also, I would like to ask you some questions. Since you said you actually FEEL a presence, have you noticed strange sounds like wood cracking, dishes in the sink falling when no one is around, things moving from one place to another when no one’s there, strange smells, sounds or voices? Does anyone close to you, like friends or family, say or feel the same thing? Have you ever mentioned it to them? Have they ever remarked? Feel free to inbox or leave your comment later. Best of luck!

Depending on how strict your parents were and how they made you feel, it’s a blockage in psycho sexual energy. Doing a banishing and the middle pillar, along with a Tarot contemplation exercise are very helpful. Also, I would like to ask you some questions. Since you said you actually FEEL a presence, have you noticed strange sounds like wood cracking, dishes in the sink falling when no one is around, things moving from one place to another when no one’s there, strange smells, sounds or voices? Does anyone close to you, like friends or family, say or feel the same thing? Have you ever mentioned it to them? Have they ever remarked? Feel free to inbox or leave your comment later. Best of luck![/quote]

I sent you a personal message answering your questions. If you did not get it then message me or you can look at my email and communicate with me that way. It should be public on my profile. Thank you!

I remember the first time i felt a spirit’s current i said’‘sorry i wiil not do it again please leave now’’ and '‘god help me don’t let me die’'
My heart was pounding like crazy,i had cold sweat and dizziness,i couldn’t breathe normally and i was struggling to stand on my feet while i was shaking like a leaf.I only knew the LBRP so i gathered every strength i had left and did the banishing.After the invocation of the archangels i was perfectly fine,wondering what the heck was that.

[quote=“dron, post:10, topic:6521”]I remember the first time i felt a spirit’s current i said’‘sorry i wiil not do it again please leave now’’ and '‘god help me don’t let me die’'
My heart was pounding like crazy,i had cold sweat and dizziness,i couldn’t breathe normally and i was struggling to stand on my feet while i was shaking like a leaf.I only knew the LBRP so i gathered every strength i had left and did the banishing.After the invocation of the archangels i was perfectly fine,wondering what the heck was that.[/quote] when i was a pentecostal christian i would feel an eery presence in my bedroom,poking under my bed then i would turn and see this tall distorted shadowy figure hovering at the side of my bed. i was taught to rebuke it in jesus name. then it would just back away and vanish. i would be trembling with fear,heart beating fast along with cold sweats. today practicing the LHP,I feel those were entities like lucifer trying to get my attention ! I have also experience the same presence when I was very young (12yrs old) just pounce on my chest,cant move,struck with fear and cant shout! Has anyone experience this

[quote=“pinoyboyz, post:11, topic:6521”][quote=“dron, post:10, topic:6521”]I remember the first time i felt a spirit’s current i said’‘sorry i wiil not do it again please leave now’’ and '‘god help me don’t let me die’'
My heart was pounding like crazy,i had cold sweat and dizziness,i couldn’t breathe normally and i was struggling to stand on my feet while i was shaking like a leaf.I only knew the LBRP so i gathered every strength i had left and did the banishing.After the invocation of the archangels i was perfectly fine,wondering what the heck was that.[/quote] when i was a pentecostal christian i would feel an eery presence in my bedroom,poking under my bed then i would turn and see this tall distorted shadowy figure hovering at the side of my bed. i was taught to rebuke it in jesus name. then it would just back away and vanish. i would be trembling with fear,heart beating fast along with cold sweats. today practicing the LHP,I feel those were entities like lucifer trying to get my attention ! I have also experience the same presence when I was very young (12yrs old) just pounce on my chest,cant move,struck with fear and cant shout! Has anyone experience this[/quote]
I have in the medical feold the pouncing on the chest and feeling like you can’t move is called sleep paralysis. The last time I had it I put up a protective bubble by blesing a pentacle I wear a lot with protective intentions. The entity bounced off of my sheild and rolled around in the attic groaning in apjn. I win!!! I have also seen the shadowy figures but the ones I see like to run at me then when they get close the dissapate. I know how creepy it is. I dealt with those occasions by being confident in myself that I could whoop their ass and it worked. Maybe the same thing can work for you. Try doing something like I did with my pentacle. Draw symbols of protection or bless objects with protective intentions. It works wonders for me in occasions where there are entities that want to harm me. I still feel presences around me but I know I am protected and nothing has hurt me since.

[quote=“V Alex44, post:12, topic:6521”][quote=“pinoyboyz, post:11, topic:6521”][quote=“dron, post:10, topic:6521”]I remember the first time i felt a spirit’s current i said’‘sorry i wiil not do it again please leave now’’ and '‘god help me don’t let me die’'
My heart was pounding like crazy,i had cold sweat and dizziness,i couldn’t breathe normally and i was struggling to stand on my feet while i was shaking like a leaf.I only knew the LBRP so i gathered every strength i had left and did the banishing.After the invocation of the archangels i was perfectly fine,wondering what the heck was that.[/quote] when i was a pentecostal christian i would feel an eery presence in my bedroom,poking under my bed then i would turn and see this tall distorted shadowy figure hovering at the side of my bed. i was taught to rebuke it in jesus name. then it would just back away and vanish. i would be trembling with fear,heart beating fast along with cold sweats. today practicing the LHP,I feel those were entities like lucifer trying to get my attention ! I have also experience the same presence when I was very young (12yrs old) just pounce on my chest,cant move,struck with fear and cant shout! Has anyone experience this[/quote]
I have in the medical feold the pouncing on the chest and feeling like you can’t move is called sleep paralysis. The last time I had it I put up a protective bubble by blesing a pentacle I wear a lot with protective intentions. The entity bounced off of my sheild and rolled around in the attic groaning in apjn. I win!!! I have also seen the shadowy figures but the ones I see like to run at me then when they get close the dissapate. I know how creepy it is. I dealt with those occasions by being confident in myself that I could whoop their ass and it worked. Maybe the same thing can work for you. Try doing something like I did with my pentacle. Draw symbols of protection or bless objects with protective intentions. It works wonders for me in occasions where there are entities that want to harm me. I still feel presences around me but I know I am protected and nothing has hurt me since.[/quote] ya,but im wide awake when it happens to me ! I dont have any of those fears anymore because I see demons in a different light compared to how the judeo christians always portrayed them