Prescence of FEAR

Usually when i ask something of a spirit namely a LWA a sense of fear comes over me. My hands shake and a certain trembling happens. Anyone familiar with what this is exactly

3 Likes

Melammu

1 Like

What?

1 Like
2 Likes

That tells me nothing of importance or relevance

1 Like

…hmmm

1 Like

Are you particularly afraid of Lwa?

1 Like

No

1 Like

Never worked with those spirits but I can tell you that many have had the same complaint. It doesn’t feel that way withthose spirits I work with so I wouldn’t know personally but, I’ve been told its just something a person has to conquer, fear that is.

2 Likes

If you want to learn something put in the effort.
https://cultofnyarzir.wordpress.com/2014/06/19/mesopotamian-melammu-the-armor-of-amaterasu-omikami/
Melammu is the divine radiance that is emanated from empowered beings. Powerful magicians, gods, spirits, THE LWA. The Melammu is the black flame. It is their aura, their terrible radiance. It means you should respect them.

3 Likes

As i do. Dont assume the worst please

2 Likes

Did you bother to scroll the first page of google?

2 Likes

Let’s not get our panties in a twist fellas. But I’m enjoying the aggressive energy of it all for sure :smile: but we got to keep it civil on the outside pages. Do as you like in the lounge but don’t scare away the noobs.
giphy

4 Likes

I would also try to research the lwa that causes the most reaction. Some of the lwa correspond to spirits in the goetia. For example I believe, Leraje and Ghede Leraj are correlated.

2 Likes

Who are you calling???

Are you being possessed by the LWA when calling on them???

1 Like

Your not use to thier enegry. Or fully aware of thier presence so it manifests to you as utter fear.

3 Likes

Possession is happening more and more lately in the last week

1 Like

In the last few days i had called to me several LWA; Ti jean petro, Legba, Lwa Dahn, Met Kalfu, also i stated in my journal that i made a Promise to the Lwa that i would work with them exclusively then this Fear started to be very very noticeable. Ive been studying Voudan in the last few months.
Once i had made my devotion to them clear the fear part started. I believe its the possession part of the rituals. I called down Ti jean Petro last night and thats when it started. I believe he wants to work with me. Im just not used to the possession part of the ritual its all been fun and experimentation, but now effects are taking hold. Im conquering it but the energy IS THERE.

2 Likes

Seek divination

1 Like