Predicting Seismic Activity

Deep in a meditation a few weeks ago I wanted to share some of my accumulated knowledge and hope that this post is useful.

Weeks back I was working with a Djinn who revealed to me he is actually a religious devotee to Tengri, this same Djinn has sent me the spirits of Mongolian shamans in the past as well.

I was deep in a meditative state my mind was clear of the topic at hand at the time, and then an entire scene played through my head of the Great Blue Father Sky doing a writhing dance to entice his selected mate, a white serpentine cloud arises like a phallic symbol to indicate his eagerness, and around this cloud developes waves of cumulus clouds that stretch out with cirrus waves creating a very distinguishable set of linear patterns…and then it happens, his mate the Glorious Green Mother shakes and quivers she feels both pleasure and pain. The great Earth quakes, as the plates of the earth sink deeper inside its fault line, life is lost, places are destroyed leaving only ruins and memories of what they once where, but more beauty has still yet to come as the space is cleared for new life to take root, for new memories to be made. Both the Earth and the Sky bare their own unique children out of this sacred dance.

Im curious if anybody has any knowledge or experience with these types of meditations or earthquake prediction, and given the nature of this topic im willing to open it up to other natural disasters, but still the focus respectively will be seismic activity, earthquakes, tsunamis ect.

2 Likes