Praise/Updates on my results on pact

Hi its been months since I’ve been active,but i took this time to help myself. I’ve asked certain spirits to help me and they have helped me out. In the past i messed up by constantly asking for the same result and bugging them plus other factors making the results backfire completely. I did not hold up on my end of the bargain and i had to deal with the consequences. I asked for forgiveness and gave myself time. From there i asked if they want to work again and i asked the same thing and did not get a response back. I dropped it and said to myself “if they do want to help me all i can do is trust them and let them do them”. They have helped me out in one aspect and i told them i would make their names heard when they help me. I wont make their names known just yet but i do want to acknowledge the fact they they have helped me and want to make it known to anyone who needs to hear this. It takes time trust them, trust yourself. Things takes times. Please do research and know what our getting into. I am glad they are testing me. i will update things and reveal stuff the more stuff comes to light. I’m glad to be back into this forum.

2 Likes

update, im confused but happy emotions are running in but i do believe its a test so im just going to work on myself and if i need help i have this forum

1 Like

Please keep updating on this!! I freaking love it!! It has a good message!!

1 Like

ok so a little more details i got answers i needed that were bugging me and so did someone else. now ill take time to myself again and work on things again. so far the ball is rolling again, slowly but its rolling. one day at a time

I have been getting weirder and weirder dreams and stuff happened again seems to stall and then go. also while contacting one of the spirits i got a tingly feeling.

Things have been going well stuff seems to be rolling, prince Amon, duke sallos and them have been helping me out more

I got what i needed. Its almost there. It was to bring someone back into my life.We both got into the feels. I’m close in what i want and asked for. not gonna lie scared. They are serious please be careful what you ask for. It might seem good in the moment. think of the long run. don’t make that rookie mistake

2 Likes

hi ao4001. Is this topic about getting an ex back that you mentioned in previous posts ? If so, I wonder how is it going for you, are you still evocating same demons ?