Praise and thanks to Foras!

Praise to Foras
The kind and astute helper
The mighty essence
The noble!

I was in a pinch and hurriedly looked who to ask for help. My time was running out. I went to him without much of a ritual and made my plea.

He was dubious and asked me why I thought he of all could help. I outlined my case and I wasnā€™t finished talking before he sent, ā€œIā€™ll help.ā€

It took me a second to register the feeling that I had his help. That I had some help. He didnā€™t ask for anything in return. He didnā€™t even ask for praise.

And he did. My interview went well - and as I super suck at interviews thatā€™s a big thing.

So praise to Foras, a friend in need!

13 Likes

I find your experience beautifully interesting. But ,please, next time you wish to praise these helpful entities ,do so in this thread :

It helps to not flood the community with posts of the same topic . Thank you :slightly_smiling_face::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I actually tried to find that thread and when I couldnā€™t figured Iā€™d dreamed it up. But Iā€™ve always had the worse luck finding stuff when I want to find it through search/Google/etc. Ask folks who have tested it with me. LOL.

1 Like

Itā€™s all good I know how u feel I am one of those people who will search for my cell phone and itā€™s in my hand or pocket any way glad everything worked out for you congrats on the new job I believe and maybe work more with forus not sure the spelling I think he has took a liking to you in some way

We donā€™t hear about him as much as every one else so if you decide to keep us updated on your work and progress well thatā€™s if you want to

1 Like

Oml :joy::joy:

1 Like

No it wasnā€™t a new job. It was a public PR interview. Wish Iā€™d had his help the next day too, but I didnā€™t think that far. LOL

I havenā€™t worked with him since. Things got busy again - but itā€™s always in a good way. So I remember to light various crevices in the house reserved for thanks and get to work. I have asked him what he would like in return, but he doesnā€™t seem to want anything. Which is why I put out the praise. I felt wrong just USING himā€¦

2 Likes