Practicing my tarot readings (and trades if one wants)

ok, i will get to you later

1 Like

hi my qns is i started lhp because of my ex who left me for her new bf and they are engaged now and going to mary this year after oct,i did some black magic spell like lemon curse and vinegar jar spell and some works with demons of magick method with gaap, sallos , leraje,dantalion in march,april ,may now i wanna know if demon took my request or not interested kindly give me some insight, apart from this i have done work with some other demons like andras,glasya labola , marchosias for different purpose,i m still waiting for my result will it menifest or demon dsnt wanna work with me.
thnx a lot in advance

1 Like

i wrote that i will not do any readings on peoples other work with Beings

1 Like

Ok my qns is when best time of life will come financially

7 of swords reversed:

When the Seven of Swords appears reversed , it represents changes in luck. If an unlucky black rain cloud has been following you around, then this card could indicate that it is finally dissipating.
(in your case, financially meaning it will get better imo)

The trickster on the card announces that unexpected events are currently swirling around you. Lucky meetings and encounters may take place. However, you may also need to be on guard for unscrupulous individuals. Read between the lines to any agreements, since there is always an unpredictable (and sneaky) quality to this card.

When the Seven of Swords appears reversed it suggests you make your own luck. As the ancient Roman philosopher Seneca once remarked: ā€œGood luck is when preparation meets with opportunity.ā€ Think ahead and prepare for what you are trying to accomplish. Use your resilient wits and good luck will find you.

The Seven of Swords reversed asks that you to pay attention to details. The thief on the card could indicate the need to review current payment plans, to ensure that you arenā€™t being currently robbed by a corporation or even another individual. Upright or reversed, the Seven of Swords asks you to get smarter. Details will give you the ability to change your luck and overcome your challenges.

so in my opinion, good things will come, but you also have to put in work and be careful

1 Like

Drew 2 of pentacles reversed:

When the Two of Pentacles appears reversed, it symbolizes the stress we may feel when we are overwhelmed by lifeā€™s responsibilities.
This helpless feeling occurs when we need to stop being so serious about everything. Fixed expectations of how life ā€œshouldā€ feel can be the fastest route to needless suffering. This card always symbolizes unexpected events, and when reversed, the juggler loses his sense of humor and flexibility. There just seems to be too much going on all at once leading to a sense of being swept up by lifeā€™s challenges. Unexpected responsibilities, deadlines, places to run to, not having enough time, changes to makeā€¦all these life events seem to be occurring all at once. The key to making this card work for you is to follow the example of the juggler and to remain flexible and good humored. Remember not to fight against the waves pictured on the card, but to sail over them. No one can fight the waves of the world and win. To win, you must accept your present challenges and float above them.

Today, it may feel like you are being overwhelmed by your responsibilities but this is an illusion. Water in the tarot symbolizes feelings. Reversed, the ships may feel like they are sinking beneath the waves. This occurs because the present challenges you face are being perceived emotionally, not dispassionately. The Two of Pentacles Reversed asks you to rise above the tumultuous waters of feelings and emotions which can feed an illusion of powerlessness. Once you transcend your feelings about the situation, you can use the clarity of your mind to organize your tasks. You can laugh at the all the craziness swirling around the situation instead of getting hurt by it. The random occurrences you encounter will only be an issue if your expectations remain fixed. The juggler reminds you to be flexible and to stop taking tasks personally. Make up a joke about your situation. Use laughter to elevate your ship back above the waves. Before you know it you will find your way back to a safe harbor.

so things are going to be tumoltuous but if you approach them with balance and good humor, you can juggle them,

this is my interpretation though not sure if correct.

thnx :grinning:

1 Like

Your interpretation is spot on, this is exactly whats going on in my life. I can handle it, I just need to stop letting shit get to me.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Hello . Can I have a reading about my love life ?

1 Like

i can do 1 or 2 readings now

Iā€™d like one.

1 Like

pulled the 6 of swords reversed:

If the Six of Swords appears reversed it directs your attention to what currently feels stuck. People get stuck when they habitually avoid the discomfort that naturally accompanies change. Donā€™t allow the discomfort of ā€œgrowing painsā€ trick you into avoiding changes and taking risks toward your goals. Discomfort does not mean something is wrong, it means something is growing or changing. The choppy waters in front of the boat are roughā€¦but the waters behind the boat are smooth. This indicates that you can always change the energy on the path in front of you, from rough to smooth by your willingness to leave your comfort zone.

Imagine that you are the ferryman in the card. On your journey you need to propel the boat forward by placing your oar into the river. Anticipate moments when the oar will periodically feel stuck in the mud. Your strength and determination can pull the oar free, allowing you to propel the boat forward again. Getting the boat moving again after being stuck is the tough part. However, once it gains momentum, the journey becomes easier.

The Six of Swords reversed urges you to pull your oar free. It may feel that things are stuck but this is an illusion. Stop fighting the waves and allow your best transformation. Sail over the temporary choppy waters. The promise of a safe harbor lies ahead. Anything in your life that feels stuck can become unstuck . However, you must accept the temporary discomfort of changing it.

are you still attached to a past love in your mind and heart? because until you move forward, you cannot let other love enter you, i think its what this card is saying, is this correct?

general reading?

pulled 2 of cups, general reading:

The Two of Cups symbolizes harmonious partnerships that are meant to be. These relationships can be based on love (as is the case with the couple pictured here), however, they can also be platonic partnerships based on mutual interests or goals. The message of the card is to create harmony in your most important relationships with others.

Who makes up the other part of your most important relationship? Do you let this person know how much they matter to you? Do you need to get out of your head and see anotherā€™s perspective to create more harmony?

The Two of Cups pictures a loving couple. They are separated by the staff of Hermes, the Greek messenger god of communication. Topping the staff of Hermes is a giant lionā€™s head with wings. This represents that each person in the relationship will have their own sense of pride. They are very different, and yet it is important that each feels their differences are honored, not disparaged. The lion head can quickly override the relationship if the ego is damaged by either party. A wounded ego can severely damage a once loving partnership. The only way to ensure harmony, is for both parties to communicate (the staff of Hermes) in a manner that makes each feel equally important and valuable, leaving their personal dignity intact.

The Two of Cups asks you to see the other personā€™s point of view, and to communicate in a manner that gives everyone the ability to walk away with their dignity affirmed. This goes for personal relationships, business partnerships, friendships, and family members. The message of the card is that none of us gets to where we are all by ourselves, we actually need others to thrive and survive in this world.

Today reaffirm harmony in your relationships. Do some cleanup, get the issues out and resolved. See the other personā€™s perspective. Resolve differences with honest, kind, and open communication.

The people you love most need to know how much they matter. Donā€™t assume that they already do. Give a thoughtful gift, or send a loving message. See the light in their eyes as divine, just like yours.

is this accurate for a general reading?

Oh thank you , it is really true!

1 Like

Hello . Can I have a reading about my love life?and my financial future, if you can

I was actually going to drop a question but I had to rush to workā€¦

oh sorry, shoot me your question and ill do another eventually,

but the general reading was ok?

I donā€™t know if that is currently going on in my life as I dont really talk to many people anymore, I cut a bunch of ties in the past.

My question was a general reading on my spiritual true self.

1 Like