Practicing my evocation

Hi There!

So I’m currently Working on my evocation with King Paimon.

I wanted to know if it was normal that everytime I try I’m have a falling sensation (like a rabbit hole) and that I make fever.

Before my evocation my température is always normal but after it’s not.

I need some help to know if I’m doing something wrong :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Effects like this can happen as a side-effect of evocation or really summoning spirits in general. It doesn’t mean that you are doing anything wrong, and rather, I would actually take the change of temperature as a good sign.

4 Likes

This is one of the signs of entering trance. EA Koetting describes hitting the Theta state as “falling through rings of reality,” for example. Many trance inductions seek to induce this feeling, so it’s a good thing.

It is normal for body temperature to be elevated during an evocation. It is a bit unusual for it to reach the level of a fever, but that could simply be because your body is not used to it yet. The presence of spirits is known to increase the temperature in the room and, personally, I tend to sweat a lot during evocations, so I would say you are definitely doing something right :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes it sounds like everything is right. The higher temperature can be considered a normal side effect.

1 Like

Me too

2 Likes

Hi sorry for the delay and thank you so much for tour answers. My life have been something lately and I had a really hard Time with the dad of my two sons. He was harrasing me and psychologicaly violent.

I ended up being really scared and ask protections for me and the boys to King Paimon. I’m really surprise because for the past two week I Nevers Heard or him and he started paying child support. Thank you so much for this King Paimon.

Allo this led me to a new question. Do you guys think he would be unhappy if I make a Tatoo with His sigil?

Yet again thank you so much for your time and help.

P.s. sorry for the grammatical mistakes english is not my first language.

As you are having this feeling
is when you start chanting the spirits name is that correct?

1 Like

Yes, you can.

2 Likes

Ok thanks just wanted to know that “when i was falling through rings of reality” that was the right time to start chanting to get the spirit to show up.

1 Like