Practice Dragon Tarot Readings • [2/2] CLOSED

Ask any question you like and I’ll answer to the best of my ability with my lovely dragon deck. You can PM me but post that you’d like to speak in the comments as well (so others know the slots taken).

The readings will be done asap.

FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED.

And remember, don’t kill the messenger :wink:

2 Likes

I will take one on employment this month for me.

1 Like

Sure, hit me with a career outcome for next 3 months pls :hugs:

Thank you for offering! Can I get a reading please?
I’m in the process of changing careers and want to know if I’m making a mistake or it this is right

1 Like

I’ve pulled four cards for you. Felt pretty mellow when pulling them

Justice, Four of Wands Reversed, Seven of Cups Reversed, The Tower

It’s definitely time to start laying down foundations if you haven’t already and tying up any loose ends or debts. I also felt as soon as I turned over the Justice card that someone’s karmic consequences are taking place and you don’t have to worry about it.

Things may not be as pleasant as you would like them to be but keep up the perseverance and you will come out alright. You need to start planning as soon as you can if you want this goal to be successful. Like thorough planning. The Seven of Cups feels a bit emphasized in terms of keeping yourself in a reality check.

Of course there will be change following the Tower card but I honestly don’t feel anything incredibly negative as long as you keep focused on your tasks at hand.

Alot of grounding and focus is what I can feel from this reading.

I hope this was able to give a bit of insight. :relaxed:

1 Like

Much appreciated and resonated. Thank you!!

1 Like

I could feel my throat chakra tightening if that makes sense and indecision in the cards.

Two of Wands, Page of Wands Reversed, Seven of Pentacles Reversed, Four of Wands Reversed

You need to learn to put trust in your capabilities but you also need to make sure what you’re doing is ALIGHNED WITH YOU. This is the time to play around with the ideas you’ve had brewing until you can brings your focus onto the ones you’re most drawn to and engaged with the most. Determination is key.

This one was rather short but I hope it was helpful at least :sweat_smile::wink:

1 Like

I’m so sorry :disappointed: my readings closed as soon as your message popped up. I might be doing more tomorrow or Thursday though

2 Likes

No I missed! :persevere: either way thanks for doing this man!

1 Like

Thank you! Very helpful and fast. Makes a lot of sense.
I was on the fence about quitting a job that is not fulfilling but has paid the bills for the past 6 years, so I can focus on school (started a post bac last month) and finally go to medical school like I always dreamed of.
I was going to resign last month but I put it off because I’m still nervous about being without income for a few years and get tongue tied whenever I try to talk to my boss about leaving. I think it will be for the best- just need to start believing in myself.

1 Like

All good! Ta anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can I get one next time if you open it up again any time soon? This deck sounds interesting and I’ve been in need of a reading. Thank you in anyway.