Practicality of The Enochian. Calls

So I got pdf with all the Enochian Calls in it and I’m starting to get the hang of the language.I used the first call after I performed the LBRP the other day and it not only made me feel serenity,but as I recited the call my voice kinda changed to where it was kind of like an echo of a whisper in my head.I felt like one of the angels myself.It also seemed to give more of a presence feeling to the archangels around mI’m waiting on a book I ordered that describes the language and it’s use in angelic majick,but I wanted to hear your guy’s experiences with these calls and how I can put them to good use.

PS:If you haven’t ever tried this I recommend it if you’re into angelic majick.

3 Likes

Careful Enochian is unforgiving.

How so?
I felt quite at peace when performing the call.
I know ALL majick has it’s dangers,but would you care to elaborate on Enochian?
Have you had any experiences with this?

LOL, don’t listen to them. Enochian magick is very good. And the angels are not mindless animals who can’t forgive the operator because of a silly mistake. They do teach lessons, to make sure they are learned, but they are not as bad as people make it look. I use the first call a lot and it’s awesome.

1 Like

If I may.

My experiences with Enochian taught me that there is a huge internal shift in the self that needs to take place in order to fully utilize the system.

The spirits of the system are VERY alien to us, far more so than the angels or demons. Have you noticed the subtle changes in yourself that have come about since you started practicing magic? Multiply them by 1000 and have it happen quick. That was what enochian was like for me.

Not bad, I just was not ready yet.

It all felt very mystical, like stepping outside of reality.

2 Likes

That’s what it was like for me too Orismen.
When I made the first call I felt like I was transforming.
Very awesome.

But I’ll take the advice to not just play around with it.Although I didn’t feel in any danger.
I’ll study the book I ordered heavily before delving too deep.

Fucking phone crapped out on me. I had a whole new post…grrrr

Ok form what I remember about what I was going to say:

While working with the Enochians I was given a couple visions about the end of Mankind. Now do take this the wrong way, I have no way to verify any of it. I honestly don’t think they were trying to show me the future, I think they were trying to teach me.

The visions they gave me were VERY beautiful. Mankind living in peace with each other and with the fact that their time on Earth was coming to an end. Humans went into the shadows peacefully, greeting Death as an old friend.

I think what they were trying to do is teach me to not be so attached to this reality. If we go back to the “reality is just a computer program or game” view (just for the sake of the analogy) The Encohians seem to be the character that breaks the 4th wall. If you ever played Metal Gear Solid 2 you may remember that near the end of the game during a climatic battle you get a call form the Col. who informs you that you have be playing the game for X amount of time. He then encourages you to turn the game off and get some fresh air.

This is what the Enochians were to me.

1 Like

The book by Lon Milo DuQuette has a pretty good explanation of the system, but I would also get the book by Jason Newcomb with it as well. DuQuette’s gives all the technical info, Newcomb’s makes it user friendly. Though from my limited experience with this system, the Enochian “Angels” aren’t the angels you are used to dealing with. Like said above, they seem a tad alien to me, not ET types, just not of our mode of thinking. Also make sure you know why you are using each call, they all serve a different purpose; otherwise it would be like evoking an entity “just to see if it’ll show up”. Each call serves a function within that system.

2 Likes

Musta google dangers of Enochian magick and make your own mind up based on what you find. I’d read the book you ordered and understand the calls before proceeding further. Enochian is dangerous due to how easily it works, people have had huge energetic shifts they were not prepared for practicing it. There’s a reason the GD only allowed adepts to go near it.

Elison I’m not going to argue with you, I’ll just remind you
that less than 2 months ago you were asking for information on Enochian magick…

1 Like

[quote="-TWF-, post:9, topic:2336"]Elison I’m not going to argue with you, I’ll just remind you
that less than 2 months ago you were asking for information on Enochian magick…[/quote]

Yea, a lot of things happen in two months :wink:

[quote=“Orismen, post:7, topic:2336”]While working with the Enochians I was given a couple visions about the end of Mankind. …

The visions they gave me were VERY beautiful. Mankind living in peace with each other and with the fact that their time on Earth was coming to an end. Humans went into the shadows peacefully, greeting Death as an old friend.[/quote]

From what I have read about the subject, it seems to me that the Angels are focused on an “apocalypse.” However, Enochian is not my main study.

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:11, topic:2336”][quote=“Orismen, post:7, topic:2336”]While working with the Enochians I was given a couple visions about the end of Mankind. …

The visions they gave me were VERY beautiful. Mankind living in peace with each other and with the fact that their time on Earth was coming to an end. Humans went into the shadows peacefully, greeting Death as an old friend.[/quote]

I’m not surprised at all. From what I have read about the subject, it seems to me that the Angels are focused on an “apocalypse.” However, Enochian is not my main study.[/quote]

I’m guessing …and it IS just a guess. That your focus may lay in …The Goetia?

LOL

If you don’t mind me asking, what sources have you read from about the Enochians?

I used enochian watchtowers and some basic keys as an added punch to boost one working I did. In addition to my working being a complete success (temporarily), for a long time afterwards I was emotionally and mentally unbalanced.

However, I did choose to ignore a divination that said I should not proceed which I had done prior since I was willing to have it fail in the end as long as I could get the short term benefits.

I paid the price and took a few years afterwards to re-stabilize my personality.

My advice. Go ahead and use it, but also have your banishing’s down solid, and consider how to deal with or avoid blowback in advance.

1 Like

I’m at work right now so I can’t post much,but I had a great experience last night evoking all 4 archangels last night at the same time and they gave me a LITTLE insight into Enochian and all other spirits.
I also evoked. Nichsah earlier in the day and got some info that was linked to what the angels said.

I’ll be posting my experiences later after work on the mastering evocation thread.

The Sloane manuscripts and a few books, but not a deep study.

too much fear in this thread…too much warning dvd fbi announcements…
too much people explaining danger, just like they know what kind of danger they are approaching at…

not all the spirits comes from Adam Kadmon…so stop freaking out the forum…thats the main fucking reason seems enochian “too” alien to many of you…

yes its too powerful and dangerous in a bad approach, but well designed to learn from it a lot of things…

1 Like

here is a list of the calls 1 to 11

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlxxMq_gCp0]Enochian Calls 1 - 11 in Enochian (Enoch129 by ~GOD~) - YouTube

What was the book that you got musta_krackish?