Practical Jinn Magic - discussion

Yeah the whole reason they hate us is they feel like we replaced them in eyes of YNHW. Regardless if that is true or not the least we can do is be benevolent LGod and not rub are position in there face. They are older then we are afterall. I figure there is alot we can learn from them since they have gone through what we are going through now and almost destroyed themselves due to WWs and constant infighting.

1 Like

I completely agree with that.
Building a relationship with a spirit is much like building any other relationship it takes time and trust. When the Djinn see that you are honorable and humble they will be very easy to work with. They have been for me any way.

3 Likes

If that’s the case then might have to whip out Corwin’s book again and give it a second try.

1 Like

That book is the fire man. Lol real talk.
I know a magician that used that book and system to smote and curse another magician. This magician he was smoting was no joke either. The target was formidable.

The Djinn completely devastated the target was and brought the magician to ruin very quickly.

This was four months ago. Target stripped of dignities and power and esteem, and still hasn’t recovered.

4 Likes

All of Corwins work is great for that especially this book. However for the most part that’s not really what I’m looking to do. I use the offensive side of many of these books for self defense only and only when I really need it. The prosperity side of things is what I am really interested in and there wasn’t much in the book for that.

2 Likes

I feel the same way to be honest. I’d rather reconcile enemies and avoid conflict that isn’t necessary. That way I can just do me and stay in my.lane and focus on workings that actually better me and my position.

As the saying goes “trouble is bad for business”

Very true. War is expensive in more ways then one.

1 Like

I employ the djinn primarily for wealth related workings. Or to assist me with my writing or other projects.

Is this all from Corwin’s Book or do use other books to achieve this?

2 Likes

with that mentality i bet it wont have success… just being honest

It’s all in Hargroves book check out Thursday rituals

2 Likes

i am really happy i made this post… it got me more comfortable to start my working with the book and also happy because i see that few members have worked and used it

@anon25000386 again thank you for ur insights and i will be using it soon and writing my experience.

1 Like

I’ve tried many of the rituals multiple times and never got any result. I’m still working on it though, deconstructing every step and tweaking things, so hopefully it will finally click.

3 Likes

Well from my readings of arabian sorcery books… i think there is a big piece of the book in discussion
that is missing. even though i do understand that the writer wanted to simplify it as much as possible.

Lets say your ritual falls under the day Sunday … follow the instructions of the book (4 steps)

However try to do a bit more research… on that day in terms of the planetary hour and the actual hour. for the Sunday example the answer would be the planet is sun and the is on the first hour of the day. also the reason i mention this is that you need to believe and understand the each planet day and hour affect the working in its corresponds. Well i don’t think i will be able to explain it throughly but there is a lot of books that do explain that more deeply.

He probably used to “To force and ending ritual” right?

2 Likes

That’d be my guess

You can always use “destroy reputation and fame”, “ruin competition”, “expand the flaws in others”, “make somebody unpopular”, “make people see the worst in another”, too… waw, I don’t know why I was thinking this book is not baneful enough :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have heard a Muslim magician admit that they hid stuff from what from Europe during the contact that went on during the Islamic golden age. Much like the Jews did with Kabbala and other writings and later writings of the famous magcikal orders of the west. What gets released to the public is just hammy downs and not cutting edge stuff. Like the Vatican Library who collected and alot of texts during inquisition they still deem to dangerous to his day to release.

2 Likes

Thats why you optimally learn from the spirits themselves :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone have any sources on the summoning of jinn outside the islamic spectrum?

I do not have any problems working in the abrahamic framework, but I would like to expand my knowledge and yes I am aware that islamic magick adapted a lot of methods and tweaked them to fit their worldview.

1 Like