Practical Jinn Magic - discussion

Honestly, i would just read Shams al-Ma’arif and start working with them seriously, but i don’t know Arabic. It’s amazing how it hasn’t been translated to English yet. Perhaps it’s not too practical aka no money to be made.

Nineveh Shadrach has it available and there is an islamic scholar from England thats publishing it this year or 2022 :slight_smile:

1 Like

There different kinds of Djinn who like the Fae have there own personalities thoughts and opinions. Some follow Islam others follow Christianity or Judaism while other still are pagan. There societies mirror human societies and they will often follow human spiritualties and religions. I think it might be better to inquire about the Djinn via the spirits you already work with. King Paimon it said to have djinn under his command along with several other Goetic Spirits who are also said to be Djinn themselves or lords among them. In India they work with Djinn so it’s possible there are Djinn who follow the Hindu Gods and help Hindus. Likewise there might be Djinn who follow the Egyptian, Babylonian, Sumerian, Greco-Roman and northern/western European pantheons as well.

3 Likes

This is where I got the majority of my information from. I think he’s from Lebanon though originally.

1 Like

wdym? they sell the translated text?

that’s awesome. Hope he won’t put in any blinds though

oh yeah, i do know that but i’m really interested in working with them from a traditional Islamic sorcery angle (or a bit more practical i should say). I wish there was a more robust and comprehensive system that syncretized the traditional way with a more practical approach (like in Corwin’s case but with a bit more meat to it and not as limited).

1 Like

I just recently rediscovered the fact that he has his own site where he sells courses and books now that Ishtar publishing is now defunct. Might be a good place for you to begin your quest. https://www.whitemagicmastery.com/

1 Like

yeah that true but there is few books that exposed that: their names in arabic

كتاب شمس المعارف الكبرى
منبع اصول الحكمة

the second book actually teaches u in depths about how to create not a spirit sigil but the sigil of the desired working which is linked to the soul of the target. its a long process but indeed true and effective. i wish i could find the 2nd book in english to post it but i couldn’t

1 Like

yes it is

1 Like

oh it has a lot of knowledge but no one would dare

1 Like

guess what? you dont need to learn arabic… im giving you all that u need to know

The Secrets To Working with Djinn - Discussion & Guide

Yea i figured it out and started reciting the english translation of Birhatiya, which is pretty much the core of your post from what i see lol.

i wouldn’t say the core, but i’d say that its one part of my post yes

I live in a small apartment with my roomate. My Question is, is it ok for me to do the ritual (corwin book) while my friend sleep behind me?

1 Like

Djinn=Demon

Unless your friend has been sick there should be no prob.

1 Like

No, the djinn are a race of beings made before Adam. They are made of fine smokeless fire.
A demon is not the same thing as a Djinn my friend.

There’s a chance he’s being attack or something bad will happen? I have to do it alone then… Man I think I cant use the book

1 Like

@Dead for any kind of spirit work I was always taught to ake sure there were no old people, Young people or sick people in the home.

If you follow the book you’ll have no problem

I’ve worked through that book plenty of times and got 100% success rate as far as making contact with the Jinn, but my failures was due to obstacles to be removed or with my own misalignment. The system in that book is safe and reliable.

I don’t trust Islamic sources so I don’t pay any mind to those.