Powerful Love Ritual

here my result.

yesterday my ex came to my house, and then we talked a lot about us. i felt something like she missed me. while we talk she cried over and over. she talked about thinking of me when she random-thing-to-do, and she hug me just cried a lot. (but she with another man in our relationship bcs it only thing how he left me and its the only way). and after we are done talking the result is she wanted me to comeback again, yet she wont break up with that man. but i believe this will work someday. and every night i will did this ritual and on. till she comeback for married. our relationship is very complicated.

i did this ritual bcs i feel she is not happy with another man, but she had to bcs of her parents. but i want marry her with any cost i wanna do.

i am glad this ritual work, maybe i will keep post my result to you all.
and support me too to get her back. thank you @C.Kendall for this ritual.
and thank you all for your support. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey great to hear it, been hearing success of magick a lot recently happy for you.

I suggest just doing one final spell on that guy to get him out of the way and then allow this spell to take its full effect.

11 Likes

would you be so nice and give me a short reply to my post above? wanna try this pell tomo. It has to work :slight_smile: but I am sure it will… :)thank you!

Yeah you use the same incantation and just change the names :blush:

3 Likes

Ah ok… so not the way wrote it. Thanks! :slight_smile:

You can use what you wrote too, remember all rituals can be modified and personalised to your liking.

5 Likes

I’ll let you know about the results, Many thanks for sharing this.!

2 Likes

Your welcome

will adding my hair and his hair make the spell better (it already is powerful, but since I have it)?

I think i have to do it again. My concentration was very low and the visualization not very strong. Before i already thought that it was not the perfect day to do it but at least i know the procedure now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And what if the previous ritual is currently working?
In my case i don’t see any change yet

1 Like

I somehow just know that I wasn‘t focused enough I couldn‘t even feel real love pushed in the symbol. At least I just want to have a satisfied feeling. Usually then it works. But I can be wrong?!

Can anyone cast the spell for me I can’t do it myself my family lives with me so they will notice it and they don’t like spells

2 Likes

How old is he? I‘m still free :smile:

Any success stories who had done this ? Would love to hear :slight_smile:

Hello,
Just my 2 cents on people going mad or committing suicide over spells gone wrong… As an astrologer, I can tell you that there is one particularly nasty combination of planets in a chart that can bring that about. So it’s fated that that person will die in that way… Everything is in order. If interested, the combination I am talking about is between the Moon - in any of its forms in a horoscope - 4th house, Moon’s lord, etc etc etc combined with Ketu and any of its elements. But Moon/Ketu directly is a very sensitive combo that should not be taken lightly. It’s predisposed to be heartbroken for life… (if you have this combination, not to worry though, many many many other things in the chart can help with that)
Thank you. Hope this helps someone

12 Likes

Sorry to say but to me it had the opposite effect - after this ritual, we had a big battle, endless arguments, and we’re not talking anymore.

Something similar happened for me. Although we didn’t fight or argue. But the “target” left my life and doesn’t want contact.

2 Likes

Hi. How would I be able to see if my birth chart has this?

Sure, go to astro.com, introduce your birth details and see if your south node is in the same sign as your moon. You need to know your hours of birth though. Caution!!! As I have said, a LOT of aspects can ease this off or even cancel it :wink:

2 Likes