Powerful Love Ritual

I also was told that the longer a candle takes to burn out, the harder it is to manifest the spell. Basically that it’s gonna be hard to do. Is this true?

1 Like

Depends on the burn, if its a clean burn like hardly any wax all good; if theres a lot of wax left there could be blocks

And if there happens to be any blocks how could I help this spell go through smoothly ? Sorry for all the questions!! Lol

trust the candle. he/she’s burning with fire. u don’t mess with fire . haha.

1 Like

Can do block buster spells, do you have block buster oil?

I don’t :frowning:

Theres some great ones on ebay or amazon, i use that and an orange candle

1 Like

or get the book by zanna blaise. The Angels of Love: Magic Rituals to Heal Hearts, Increase Passion and Find Your Soulmate . it focus on everything related to love which your interested in. then u don’t have to ask questions. lol most answer in there. better to have foundation and that’s good book on your subject of love magick. =o)

better to get good magick bock then hunting down single spells here and there. single spells is for after you got good foundation knowledge in magick.

1 Like

Thank u so much! Will Definitely look into that now

1 Like

remember to do introductions on the introduction thread post otherwise moderator will remind you or kick you out if not done.

1 Like

Welcome @Ihlitaalove It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

so I decided to give it more time… waited a few hours. And it’s been burning at the same spot. Hasn’t burned more. Hope it’s nothing going wrong. Think I should just blow it out right ?

u got special candle there. i think you can patent it. it’s burning so long. longer than it should?

Dont blow it
Snuff it
Then carry on when you have time

1 Like

If I use my blood in the paint. Offer flowers and am intoxicated while doing this in a copper circle will it be more affective

1 Like

I was wondering how much would it cost if say I wanted to get a ritual from you and are there any consequences if done?

Message him and ask there!

I have a little red scented jar candle… do you think this would suffice? Also should I go by their birth given name? Like last names? And should it be current last name or birth last name?

Can I cast it on someone I like but doesn’t notices me ?

Awesome!