Powerful Love Ritual

Fell flat on its face :smile:

Casting it twice in a row Is actually not a good idea. The only reason to do something like that is because you doubted yourself or the power of the working, and that’s a sure way to block the magic. You need to change your state of mind… The desperation you’re showing is only going to leave you frustrated and block your efforts. I know it sucks, I know it’s hard, because I was the same as you not long ago - overdoing it, repeating the same spell again and again - trust me, that won’t change things any faster.

You need to gain control of your emotions and learn not to lust so hard over the result - this is true for any kind of magic, but love magic in particular is complicated… There are so many facets to work on, and it’s really easy to block your magic because it’s something so close to your heart

Sadly, it seems this is just a phase that heartbroken new mages go through once they discover this world - they want to throw everything they can at it, expecting immediate results…it just doesn’t work that way for most people, there’s a lot of practice and a lot of working on yourself before you’re able to start seeing results.

My advice would be… Don’t give up, keep researching and learning, and you’ll get it eventually. Browse the forum, see what others have gone through, and use that knowledge to figure out what you need to do to make your situation work - But you can’t expect anything to happen too quickly. You’re inexperienced, and you still have a long way to go before you can really expect to see results.

I would give the same advice to the rest of the new members I’ve seen on here lately asking for love help - there are hundreds of threads on BALG already about this kind of thing… You can learn so much on your own if you just look.

As far as your actual question, there are currently 181 posts on this topic - I promise you, if you go back and look, you’ll find the information you need on how to do this correctly.

14 Likes

Hi Taral you seem to know Hindu Jyotish Shashtra which talks of Rahu n Ketu. Sometimes malefic sometimes benefic. Tell us how to power the combination of the first and seventh house in order to make affection work.

Do you have rahu (NN) in the 1st (ketu in 7) or Rahu in 7 (ketu in 1st).
Honestly, taking a look at progressions / dashas etc will give you a better indication as to what is going on with your partnership house, if that’s what you’re currently striving for.
In terms of remedial measures, literally any kind of bhakti will be fine. But, in saying that. If you have particular long term transits that are affecting said partnership houses, it’ll be a bit of mental battle for you to even accept a partner, or vice versa.

Dear Monastry,

I am f’upped as regards my constellation. I have Mars in the first house of strength 7 and Saturn in seventh house of strength 1. I have accepted the fact that love can never be a part of my life. I am breezy and light hearted. I find fulfilment in great friendships. Monastry you sound soooo shangrila. OM MANI PADME HUME.
Keep serving us your knowledge with a gravy topping of humour. Love to be happy.
Thnx for responding.

1 Like

Don’t isolate planets and try to read effects like that. What is your lagna/ascendant?
My ex girlfriend had the same opposition as you of mars (1st) and saturn (7th), both planets square to moon in 10th.
By reductionist astrology she should never have a stable marriage and if she does get married, she should divorce. Well she is married and has been for a while.
She also loves deeply.
Why don’t you PM your birth details.

1 Like

Would you perform this spell for someone if you were asked to?

Welcome to the forum @Curious_one. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

For those of you that are saying that this spell hasn’t worked for you, or that the opposite has happened, be aware that there are times when the other person’s soul has particular experiences that they wish to fulfil in this lifetime, which may not include you or a romantic relationship with you. In these instances, when you cast spells, the soul will abruptly sever all connections with you.

If has been my experience that this also applies to situations where you help people, without magick. If you step in to lessen the suffering the soul had intended, often this is a correction for something, then the soul will react to you negatively.

4 Likes

Is there a way to bypass that? I mean a way to force the soul (ours or that of someone else) to give up on this plan that the soul had established?

2 Likes

Black Magick can certainly do that. I’ve just experienced that in some instances it doesn’t work.

I don’t know how we can ensure it works 100% of the time.

1 Like

Love is one of the most powerful forces in the world. Once a person finds something they truly Love its near impossible to make them stop even of their own Free Will.

6 Likes

I like this idea of releasing the desire into the world. Would you include the pictures when you are burning the heartagram? Or would you just burn the heartagram?

Thanks in advance.

Do we need two photos of each person or one photo if both individuals?

One of each.

3 Likes

I’m wondering, this spell is based on asking help from Astarte or Astaroth the demon? I haven’t experience from working with demons for spells and I’m afraid to do so, is it dangerous?

1 Like

Here you said to burn the heartagram earlier you said put everything hidden in a south corner. I’m confused (I’d rather burn given my situation but doing it right is most important)

Astarte brought me here! Big thanks

2 Likes

Does it matter what size the candle is?

Hello C.Kendall, thank you for making this thread - I am still new here but it does look like a great ritual for me in my situation and one which I think I would be comfortable in trying.

As mentioned by someone earlier, they left the candle to burn all day unattended and was still burning on their return home.

I am new to using candles but would guess that a little tea light candle would burn for too short a time so could you cut a standard stick type candle in half? My next guess is that it needs to burn long enough to meditate on and maybe a bit longer to soak up the vibe, maybe.

If you absolutely have to extinguish it for some reason, is it acceptable to pinch the flame out instead of blowing it out or does that make no benefit? Is there something acceptable that you can do or say to put it on pause, like you would a video or would you have to restart the process another time?

I am new to this and keen to learn and would appreciate any answers. What happens if you do take a pause or stop part way through a ritual - I mean, is there residual energy or anything that needs to be dealt with if not completed in one go or is it safe to just return to it next time you are ready?

1 Like

Hail Amon! Hail Lucifer. Hail Sallos! Hail Dantalion! Hail Asmodeus! I am so grateful! I had completed this spell yesterday with the help of Amon and Lucifer and the love of my life contacted me today on his own. We’ve been speaking now on nice terms thanks to working with Dantalion, Sallos and Asmodeus in the recent past to overcome some obstacles, whereas about a month ago, we we’re not on good terms at all, but it was always me messaging him first but today, I got the shock of my life when he texted me to say hello. I’ve been focusing on Amon for a little over a week now and since, my love has called me gorgeous and is now texting me. Every step is progress in the right direction. I am patient. I am humbled and I am eternally grateful. Wishing all of you on here the greatest success and I’ll keep you updated on mine. I’m so grateful to have been led to this path. Not only are my love and I on good terms again, but I’ve grown as a person, developed a lot of self love and really changed myself for the better. So so grateful for all eternity. My advice my dear friends is to be patient, don’t obsess over the result, I know its hard, in fact it was the hardest thing I had to overcome, but once you do and you take care of YOU, that’s exactly when you’ll notice things start to change for the better. Showing your loved one how positive, optimistic and bright you are on your own makes you more attractive. I truly believe that now and so much more. I could go on and on but just believe my dear friends, believe with your whole heart and it will come to you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes