Powerful energy inside me cant control it , need advice

Hi , i am writing this post because i need some guidance on what should i do , i have been feeling a strange energy inside me , i have been having so much energy , i literally cant stop moving my hands and cracking my neck its so strange , maybe its a side effect of invocations i have been doing , dont know

i have always been a anxious guy , but not like this .

I still can go with my daily life , but this energy is always there , i literally cant stop cracking my neck or moving my hands because i feel so much energy its so fucked up . If you can give some guidance or some tips on what should i would appreciate it . My hands have been shaking a lot too dont know if its because of this

2 Likes

Rule out all the mundanes, first. Caffeine, withdrawal, life events (new or loss of job, home, school, etc), psychological conditions such as mania/hypomania, stress, lack/too much sleep, lack of potassium. Anxiety can cause occasional/chronic hyperactivity, which I’d look into first as you stated you have anxiety.

If it’s a build up of energy via spiritual means then just try to release it. Activities, working out, hobbies, perform rituals, etc. Pour the energy into other things. Charge objects with your excess energy, such as stones or sigils.

3 Likes

I doubt its related to anxiety , because i know how my anxiety feels like and i was able to reduce it by just working out , maybe i should try exhausting it by spiritual means .

1 Like

I would still bring it up if you have a physician or counselor, being able to reduce it so easily by physical means is more likely that it’s a physical/psychological condition. Good luck nonetheless.

1 Like

Why not do a summoning of a bunch of spirits? Or try to break/weaken the veil? All you need to do is focus your energy towards one point to do so.

Zen

1 Like

I would try to summon a spirit to help me controlling it or teaching me how to use it.

1 Like

By now i am just trying to control it using my willpower and by spending this energy , i am gonna reflect on the 72 goetia challenge done by the forum member Mapachtli , and maybe i will start it and see where it goes , and at the same time i will be spending some energy by doing the 72 challenge .

2 Likes

What did you do prior to feeling like this?

2 Likes

I had a feeling yesterday that this energy was coming from Asmodeus sigil , i had left his sigil in my room for about 3 weeks because i had done a ritual with him and decided to leave the sigil there and burn it after i got my request , i would burn the sigil as a symbolic act to represent that i got my desire and would close the connection , today i thought that maybe this could really be because of the sigil , i burned the sigil , and it looks like this energy disappeared , this days i haven’t been able to sleep properly i would always try to go to sleep and would just feel so energized , now probably this will change dont know lets see .

1 Like

In my experience, King Asmodeus likes to give lessons before the petition is granted. As a demon of passion, ie anger and lust, I feel that the lessons he specifically likes to give in reference to passion is that of attachment. Try and ask yourself, what attachments to the mundane world are preventing you from spiritual ascent?

Attachment to what gives us pleasure, is also what angers us when we lose something, and lust when we crave for that attachment to come to us.

My advice is to meditate on the source of anxiety and see if Asmodeus wants to teach you something. As @MottledZeitgeist stated, rule out mundanes. To be sure of this, get some sunlight and take a brisk walk, and ensure your diet is proper. I cannot stress enough how important it is to do this to combat anxiety. Only then will you know for sure this is something coming from the astral, and perhaps Asmodeus himself.

3 Likes

Ye he could be giving some lessons at me , my request wasnt directly connected to passion , but i could say it is indirectly connected to it , i will contact him and ask him about this energy .