Power sensing topic

I’ll deliver it to your inbox. As for your request, it has been denied.

1 Like

Of you? Ah okay brother, thank you

To heal her. The angel has denied this as well.

1 Like

Intriguing. Thank you anyways, brother

2 Likes

@Nyxifer

Could you read me? I’m pissed off right now.

I’ll give ya a scan tonight, PM me if I forget.

1 Like

Anything interesting as of late y’all?

@Raven_Maleficus
I know that you told me to start doing, but I am FURIOUS right now.

Give me a reading, if you may.

Anyone willing to scan me ?

1 Like

Sure,
I feel a strange sense of happiness, chill, and contentment coming from you.

I feel like you almost don’t care what will happen to you because you’ll be fine regardless.

I see a dark, shadowy darkness with red eyes. He explodes in a black firey conflagration of love and power.

1 Like

Fuck it, I don’t want a reading.

Yes that’s very true and thank you so much for scanning me

Can you please tell me a little more about this one ?

I think it’s the power of your demonic self.

1 Like

Ok thank you so much

1 Like

Very well.

1 Like

@Raven_Maleficus
The raven flies. Supersonic bulletspeed over a grey landscape. This must be how those Game of Thrones ravens fly so fucking fast. XD

It descends, sweeping us into a black pyramid on the shore of a long-forgotten bog.
Anubis turns, and speaks without words. He is flanked by the same (servants? assistants?) figures that I saw before. Bast is here as well. It feels like there is some sort of news or instructions. Everything flashes, like a strobe light.

Remember the past. Face the future. Become the present.

The pyramid can be used to be in any moment, which jives with the pyramid scanning technique that was taught to me. It can do a lot more than that, I think. That actually gives me something to think about…

There are three versions of you in the flashing light, overlapping. I don’t feel like this is an illusion but rather a choice…or perhaps the opportunity to bring the three splinters into one cohesive whole.

1 Like

I’m going to ask that people stop scanning me. Don’t find out what happens if you go against this.

3 Likes

Just fulfilling your request, my friend.

Request?

1 Like

I tried to read Raven. This was before I saw his post at the bottom, so I rolled into reading you instead lol.

I focused onto your profile pick, spiraling into a singularity. It was rimmed with blue like the picture you used in your Journal thread to describe the fractal.

I saw the singularity open up like a wormhole into the same spiral, black and white like the profile picture. I looked up, and saw myself staring into you.

" I am the beginning and the end of all things. I am eternity and infinity together."

I saw the spiral form a tunnel which took the shape of a circle, then the circle split apart and took the shape of the infinity symbol. Then I saw something where they sorta formed together to represent both eternity and infinity together.

I’m sorry if you didn’t want to be read, but my mind spoke Levilevi instead of Raven, so I rolled with it.

2 Likes