Power sensing topic

Lol

2 Likes

Ok. The guy that looked “scared”/nervous was standing outside what seemed to be a home.
The authoritative figure that was yelling was inside the home. Looked as though from the window, whoever was being yelled at had been pinned down.
The fight happened outside possibly this same area to a side that had stairs possibly into the home. I’m not sure if the guy that looked scared was the one being beat up. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Any familiar features or any decor in the room?

2 Likes

When I meditate, do I set an intention to find the words and go into deep trance?

1 Like

The fate is sealed.

1 Like

I was at a desk in a swivel chair. The room was a sandy colour and white…

1 Like

Thanks, it does bring certain things I havent thought about for a while to the surface.
Could be representative of my overcoming the oppression of my father
or I could just be fighting myself, still struggling with the effects of having my chains broken, and now my new self is fighting for dominance of my ‘home’

1 Like

How about the man? I have a theory in regards to this, but I need the last piece.

1 Like

Go deep in Trance. .wait for the pyramid to show itself to you… a candle may help.

The words will come once you see the pyramid.

1 Like

@Micah
immovable determination and a heavy hatred that is indistinguishable from your essence
your power and your will are the first noticeable things about you, but there is a vast ocean of cunning just beneath the surface
it seems your fury is fueled by some kind of exile imposed on you by a matronly figure… you stood atop ramparts, rain dousing the entire scene, and engaged in combat with someone wielding two axes… they push you from the heights of your domain… but that was then, and you have your entire future ahead of you…

2 Likes

White clothes, indistinguishable features

(Super helpful I know)

2 Likes

Thank you @anon27714670
Thats very accurate :metal:

2 Likes

Wow! The figure doing the yelling was a man. That being said, I take it as you finally breaking away. Assault at the stairs that led to the hse, being pinned down and yelled at in the home, and finally, u at the front of the hse by urself maybe trying to figure life out now that u’re out of the situation. Best of luck. And again, that was just my interpretation. It could be different based in how u see it.

2 Likes

I think you caught a glimpse of my mind palace/shadow world. It’s supposed to represent what my house looked like when I first bought it.

The man could be one of my council members. One of the nicer ones.

1 Like

Hah. If he wants to play ball I’ll play ball

1 Like

Thank you very much, it actually was a fantastic help. Id been neglecting some old issues, actually forgot about them tbh. Now theyre at the forefront, and im much better equipped to clear them away

1 Like

Probably thought it was good payback for earlier, the belial slap lol.

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616 would you like a Prophecy?

2 Likes

That’s what I figured lol

Id be honored

2 Likes