Power sensing topic

I’ll gladly swap, but I’d unfortunately have to ask you to start

2 Likes

@Mapachtli
Youre a technician. A spiritual one. More like you are to bring new designs for magical inventions that can influence humanity.

Similar to the spiritual and Astral machinery that is being used to manipulate humans today

3 Likes

No one gonna read me back :cry:

I’m all alone

I thought we were friends :sob:

1 Like

Have you been talking to my spirit council? Lol

2 Likes

Do you want the crazy wolf to read ya?

1 Like

Eh sure. Why not.:us:

1 Like

Lol no i havent :joy:
Who are they?

1 Like

Yo @Micah . :cry:

1 Like

My tarot says you are respectable and nearing the end of something.

When I scanned i didn’t see much, I saw a mountain top covered in snow above trees, then thrust into blackness where a scorpion emerged.

2 Likes

@Fuego1

Lol I see you smoking a rent agreement while a fire burns around you. You seem unphased and flip everything around you off. You turn around, ash the rent, and walk through a door to greener places. Calmer. Beautiful.

2 Likes

John Domingo often shows me things that need to be physically made for spiritual guidance, I have a few others that contribute magically for certain purposes to also aid in that matter.

2 Likes

I was just reading the thread and picked up @Fuego1. I got the feeling of travelling at warp speed like going through a wormhole and coming out. I saw a very high, narrow brick bridge and the bricks kept changing from yellow to rainbow. Like it was saying follow the yellow brick road and then the rainbow like the rainbow bridge to asgard.

This bridge led to odin. But the bridge was high and narrow like i said so steep like a roller coaster with no middle. Just up and down.Experiencing extreme highs and lows to get to Odin who is waiting.

You don’t have to return the reading I just felt I had to get it off my chest

2 Likes

@JezebelleMoon

I see a black dragon with spikes on her back curled up like a rattlesnake. Its a very secretive dragon but trickester as well

The humor is very crude, but its humor none the less.
Like asking the dragon to roast a marshmellow but instead the whole town gets roasted alive and the dragon just laughs type crude :joy:

3 Likes

That name sounds familiar af!
John Domingo

1 Like

The Black constable

2 Likes

Sounds like me.

1 Like

Damn. That dude was something else lol

I may invoke him :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you @KingOfHearts616, and @Sophia444.

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Micah talk more about my death,so how many days i still have ( lol ) so i can sell my computer :joy: and my video game :laughing:

1 Like