Power sensing topic

Huh. That’s interesting.

Love it - try the alter and I talk to mine. literally every day. I have 4 quarters I use to communicate with them. They are your strongest defense. Before I had my alter set up they had my back and then when I honored them well My team went from little league to semi pro.

Question … How can I read myself?
With just eyelids shut?

i’m sorry, but i think in my language there’s no correspondent for "alter"
what are you saying in other words?

you could try what i do just scry into your profile picture or make a sigil that you claim

1 Like

To have to a table or area (shrine) set out with photos and trinkets of the family that are no longer. This table or area should also represent any family that you don’t recall but are watching over you. I had 2 entities/spirits in my life that watched over me and keep me safe - I found they were great great grandparents of mine. what feels right for you is what will work in honoring them. I have a dried lemon and lime that I have on mine along with a button from a trench coat- I have graveyard dirt and ashes has well. It is what works for you has you honor your ancestors- here are 2 examples - add cultural items… Just do not place any photos of the living on this alter. I have been told that is not a good idea.

imageimage

I may suggest Marbas and Lucifer to heal you sister- that is who I called on for myself and it is working amazingly.

3 Likes

ALTAR, sorry i imaginated that but then i confused myself
hm, i don’t think i can have one in my house bc i have a protestant family…
trying to think about an alternative

just have a memory table - I have a very strict christian husband that has no clue about my family. But he does not cross it- you do not have to have all the crazy candles just some photos. I have tucked stuff behind the photos to hide the extra items.

2 Likes

First thing that came to mind when i tapped in :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

i don’t have photos of familiars who are dead now
do you think offering coffee to the ancestors everyday (out of home) is a promising form of making a good contact with them? its the only thing i can think at the moment

@KingOfHearts616 I’m bored so in doing my return read for this morning early

1 Like

Thank you for the reminder.

A bear stands in his cave. There is somehow a fire burning in front of him. He lays next to it, warm and happy. Ready to rest after facing the trials he went through. Contented in his den.

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616 a wolf presides over his pack. Wolf spirits guard the couple. She is in the embrace of the alpha.

Did Anubis pop up?

1 Like

Hmm… Queen and I? Intriguing. Thank you :slight_smile: I have an understanding to that (@QueenOfHearts 'mere)

Anubis wasn’t around in that vision, but I was focused on you. Want me to look for him?

2 Likes

If you could. He’s been quiet. Again.

1 Like

No problem, a moment

1 Like

He’s building something… It is the twilight hour around him… What are you constructing? A wall? Pyramid? Something that has a square perimeter… I see the corner…

1 Like

What’s it for?

1 Like

I have no idea… He’s determined… The hour grows late. He works by light of braziers… Feels important to him… Home? I keep feeling home or temple…

1 Like

In that case I’ll remain patient

1 Like