Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

This is a thread along the lines of the old Power Sensing topics One and Two which were so popular, the first one maxed out the number of replies – I’m making the opening post of this to request:

• please keep this to sensing power, scanning, similar exchanges with consenting members who request that in this thread
  • if a post bothers you, the way to get it looked at fast is to click the three dots … at the bottom of that post and hit the flag icon, which then gives you confirmation step and chance to add more info, this will notify us to take a look
  • no bantz, memes, etc., keep on-topic please! :smiley_cat:

Two important things: this thread will automatically lock at 10,000 posts, can the person who makes the sequel please link to this post in their own OP if I don’t do it myself; secondly, new members are welcome to take part, but outside this thread we have a very important rule regarding offering free readings etc., which it’s important you read here. :+1:

22 Likes

Pokes head out of Nuclear Bunker
From the ashes of the Mod Hammer
Shall the Phoenix rise,
Touches and Feels and Senses
Parade the Halls once Again.

9 Likes

Is anyone online and willing to give me a read? I’ll return the read.

1 Like

@A.Lucifer hold on

1 Like

@A.Lucifer

I see you sitting in a hunched over position. Black energy is covering nearly all your chakras.some of your chakras seem to be the wrong color actually or switched out (like throat chakra where the heart chakra is, heart where the throat is, etc)

I see a Fairy/pixie thing around you. It seems that a trickster spirit is being an asshole. Loki maybe?
If not, then its definitely one of the Fey or Dark Elves

4 Likes

Yaayy! If anyone wants to read me I’m open :blush: BUT am in no condition to return the favor. I will give rain checks!

2 Likes

Hold on @rin

1 Like

I see you covered with bruises. Maybe a broken bone or two. Your right arm is in a sling.
You are drained and it feels like a Astral attack by a spirit that Soul Traveled to you.

I feel like you called on Raphael but he hasnt done anything or cant do anything. Marbas would be good for this. He can restore your energy pretty quickly.

I see a hole in your root chakra. Youre bleeding astrally. Green blood (life force; prana)

Seek Astral Medication (meant medical attention, but fuck it) immediately

4 Likes

I haven’t called on Raphael but have been working with Marbas. Emotionally it has felt a little like I’ve been covered in bruises.

Are you saying it was another person who had to soul travel to me? Or do you think it could be self inflicted?

1 Like

Honestly i feel its somewhere in between.
Other people fucking with you Emotionally, and that triggering old emotional patterns that you use to pull on yourself.

Come to think of it, the leaked energy felt alot like heart chakra energy. A hole in the heart so to speak

1 Like

Oh how beautiful a broken heart. I’ll try to keep the bleeding all over the forum at a minimum I swear :joy:

Thanks Micah. I’ll rise above it soon.

2 Likes

You good @rin
Darkness Mends all the things In Time

2 Likes

Anyone Else want readings

2 Likes

I will put my hand up. Always interested in what people see. If anyone wants to practice they can pm me too in the future. I can’t say I can return the favour thanks to having problems with focus. Reason why I suck at divination

1 Like

Actually really funny you say that lol.
:ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Shadowmage holdeth thou on pls

@Shadowmage

I see you and a few shadow servitors swirling around you. They are there but slightly weak cause you dont use them often enough. You have great potential for Umbrakinesis, but hey…

Get off your ass and manifest your powers ShadowMage.

They are under your control (the shadows) but you are putting too much effort into directing them. Relax and let your will flow from you naturally

Use astral Knifethrowing as a exercise, but use shadow material to form the knife.

2 Likes

I could use a reading, but i´ll owe you one for the moment.

1 Like

I actually am sitting on my bed, in that very position. Deep thoughts.

1 Like

@Mysterious_Stranger

I see you soaking in a Jacuzzi of Oily Black Darkness. Your are Ice Cold and Metallic almost.
Preparing for some baneful work i see.
You check your gun and clean it out and make sure its loaded and shit.

Then you put it to the side. You continue to contemplate your enemy and smile, writing down their locations in your notepad for future reference

1 Like