Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@Lachdan1832
I see Lilith with beautiful black hair streaming down her cheeks. She is blushing.
Pink energy arounf her. Pink wings as well.
She is hugging you and seems to really be into you.
Both of you begin talking.

A vision of the sky appears before me. Stars a re briliant. Moon is out and full. Power and magick is in the air.

1 Like

You are floating in a lake… The water is calm while your gold wings are making you floating over it… Nothing disturb you… In your mind: peace… Deep peace…

1 Like

Meditate… Your aura (golden too) is getting stronger when you do it… Keep floating and go deep… @FantomGirl

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for let me scan you…

Anybody wanna scan me?

I’ll scan you if you scan me

1 Like

I’ll scan you back…

@Lachdan1832

I see a sprit that’s unfamiliar to you. Hes been hovering around you and making you uneasy. It’s been playing tricks on you and make u think otherwise of your self. You try to shy it away but it only stays. This is a test of your power. Of your acension. Areyou truly the god you claim to be I hear it calling out. Are you truly moving beyond rapture. Into the depths. I come to test and not to teach. By this hand you will become strostronstrostrongstrostronstrostrongestrostronstrostrongstrostronstrostronger.

I dont know wtf was that my keyboard just glitched and did that. Does this resonate with you?

2 Likes

@FantomGirl

I see you in your love goddess aspect above fragrant mountain. You’re meditating, and I see threads spiderwebbing in all directions from her. I pick a thread ties to the heart, and follow it. I see a large bell, an ever onward force like a wave, liberty. Your daughter is a goddess of justice, with a fire and stomach for a fight. More along the lines of truth and righting wrongs

1 Like

Do you want a read return from your earlier reading? I can return the favor now

2 Likes

Could you try me again, please?

1 Like

Not at all… Could you try again?

Yeah i would love it. I’m interested in what I just did. I received a spritual gnosis about met kalfu and now I feel this strong presence of connection with him.

1 Like

Check this again, please

I see lost. I just feel lost. Coming from your enegry. I’m not sure bro.

I see a swarm of people around a building, arguing, fighting, complaining. You sit in a pale room laying on the floor. Black blood drips down the walls.The more the crowd argues, the more blood pours on the walls, the more it covers everything. It comes in a wave, giving the impression of falling into another place. You’re taking energy from around you?

You feel lost or me in your vision?

I am feeding my energy with my magick work on every meditation…

Beating. Hot. Drums. Firedance.

Is kalfu a loa or egyptian? Hot hot hot, and it’s energy still lingers around. Inspiring you is it??

1 Like