Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

That’s what he says. But I’m stuck on a different one.

download%20(11)

2 Likes

Lol nope. I just love the Harry Potter movies and books and i remembered that line from the movie.

1 Like

Knock, knock. Anyone here?
I am up for a trade… Make it interesting. I will make your reading interesting as well.

I get the sense you’re celebrating a victory of sorts, something you’ve been working on both through magical and mundane means. You’re a bright and friendly person, someone those in your life turn to when they need assistance, because you’re dependable and genuinely care about others.

I get a bit of a sense of naivety still, when it comes to other people, as in you usually look for the good in someone, and focus on their finer aspects rather than their flaws, which isn’t a bad thing necessarily, but I feel like you leave yourself open to be taken advantage of.

All in all I get the sense of you being a good person, the sort that wants to leave the world better than you found it. If more people shared your attitude the world would be better off.

@FantomGirl

1 Like

I seen two snakes bind around like DNA,.then it started to grow brighter as they spun around faster.
I was… standing face ti face with a mammoth?! Was really cool. He had blue rings around his eyes.
Well saying Lucifer I seen fire spin in a circle around this person sitting in a lotus position.

1 Like

I always sit in this position when I’m working on this stuff. It’s comfortable. At least for me. Thanks.

1 Like

I think I feel naughty today. What do u see?

1 Like

Can I can a scan please? I’ll swap

I wish I could, for some reason I feel like it may be biased.

@Everblue, sorry it took me a min to get back to u, but I have a feeling ur read might be M for mature. Can I PM u when I’m done?

1 Like

Can someone plz sense me?

Scan swap anyone?

Are you sure that he is really Lucifer?My entity told me you should check if he is real or not

Hey guys I just tried something on my aura is anyone willing to scan it for me ?

Anyone ?

Can anyone scan me, please? Thank you.

Hello
I see your auro as a Royal Blue Aura

The purest blue of any blue aura shade, royal blue is so strongly connected to sensitivity that it sometimes suggests clairvoyant abilities. Whether or not you’re in touch with a higher spiritual plane, you’re likely to be generous, open, giving, and have a well-developed sense of intuition and empathy. You’re not afraid to embrace new opportunities and environments, because you’re not chained to any permanent state or clouded by fear or negativity.

1 Like

Wow thank you so much @Black_sensei for the reading…

I guess what I did really worked because there’s HUGE difference between what you told me and what I was told the last time I was scanned

Thank you

1 Like

Always be positive☺️💁

1 Like

Can i have a scan pls?

1 Like