Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

That’s fine.

1 Like

Here’s what I was able to pick up. Below you were the septagram. Behind you were a blood red pentagram. The septagram emitted deep indigo light whereas the pentagram was glowing like ember. Around you except for the two symbols there were darkness, then for suddenly you reached your hand into the ground, and it was like the darkness melted away and a glimpses of green grass could be seen.

I don’t know if you do shadow work or have been delving into your unconscious mind lately but the pentagram I know has to do with spiritual contact, that’s for sure, in regards to the septagram I get the sense of it being related overcoming barriers and limitations, things you didn’t think you were ready for are being shown that you can in fact do.

I get the sense that you are being led by spirits though and you might’ve had a powerfully awakening as of late, especially in terms of sight. Especially those belonging to the more infernal end of the spectrum.

That’s all I were able to get. How did I do?

1 Like

You did well, the things you mention are resonating with me. I will give you your return reading soon.

1 Like

Thank you. Thanks for this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah @Niwo390 I’d love to

There’s many lesser entities around me since i was younger lol idk why.

I see the colour green and and a box. The box seems old and locked

I think I know what you mean. My supposed good friend/ex is toxic to me and super egocentric. He thinks I should always serve him etc /endrant

I see darkness and a hall of a library, the corridor is so dark, but there’s many books on the bookshelves

1 Like

I feel both of my read is bad

:thinking:

Alrighty, want to get to it right away? As in do you want me to start?

If you’d like.

This resonates deeply. Thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re most welcome.

Would anyone be willing to read my energy and tell me what you feel and see.
I just want to get an understanding of myself in a little more profound kind of way.

P.S. i can always trade.

2 Likes

I’ll return soon with your reading.

Gladly. I’ll get to it as I wake up. ^^

This reading was for me…!??

Naaaaaaaa…:grinning::grinning: we all try out…

Just saw this sorry. Are u still online?

Are u still online?

Are you in need of a read bud?

1 Like