Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Tattersail I can sense your aura is white and purple for some reason I felt like you were trying to throw me off to see if I can catch it, which almost worked. Keep persistent in your works as you have and don’t stress the resukts, they will come and you will like them all you need is patience. I feel many presences around you lesser demonic and spirits. Can’t find any names besides abraxas and Ben ???

2 Likes

I see it in your soul

You’re in troubling relationship with a person…I can’t get who exactly …but that’s what popped up into my mind…

2 Likes

@akhtyahussein @tattersail
Can relate. Couldn’t put my finger on top of it though

1 Like

You have weak spots that’s troubling you but not yet working or you’re afraid in fighting them…

Just trying…

1 Like

To give a scanning…:smile:

1 Like

@mojosalad can you scan me please?

1 Like

I see butterflies, interesting. Your aura is almost entirely black. Not a bad thing if u were wondering. I feel u been trying to reach belial. Asmodeus is near as well as archangel Michael and Gabriel and faintly azazel. You are feeling like everything is okay at the moment and you are taking life with ease, this is good but it could be time to work soon… remain aware and don’t get too far from now

1 Like

Also Lucifer and Lucifuge rofocale

I’ve been thinking about him for no reason haha do you know why they might be around me?

1 Like

They have caught your attention or vice versa, keep them near they are looking forward to a few offerings here or there

1 Like

@mojosalad could i get a read from ya?

1 Like

Sure, I feel success. You aura is interchangeably black and white remember how I mentioned baphimet you are further reaching entirety. Constant like a waterfall. What will you do with this power I sense great things

1 Like

Can someone trade with me please?

I might use the power to say fuck plumbing I’m gonna be a zookeeper, lol
Been a little hazy lately, mad antisocial all weekend cuz i kept feeling like i was see through things. Not literally just on a level i cant really even explain. Been taking to heart the fact that magick isnt as difficult as its made out, and just flowing with what I feel in the moment

I think you are accurate. I
have a reacurring dream I am in a pit and people are looking for me above me and Lucifer pulls me out and everyone finds me.

@Fallen_Angel

There’s an atmosphere of growth and development. This can also lead to a burn-out in matters of tedium as you grow beyond.

I see earth influences: a slight growth in money, a development of the work side of his life… Moving up a ladder.

However, I also see indecision. Uncertainty of pursuing the wee promotion. Wanting something better, but making due with what is given of sorts…

Perhaps, this is influenced by the past, the need to open new channels of communication; communion with others of like mind. Rising above the drudgery.

Influences of an emotional nature, a deep need of emotional fulfillment; looking for something on a deeper level. Leading to a deeper meaning; going beyond what is known.

There is also an attitude of needing to reunite with friends. Or communion with a spiritual being you haven’t communed with in awhile.

Your environment is that of action, changing circumstances. Working with others towards a common purpose. You also exude this influence upon others, you can compel them to action.

Inner emotions, fears, anxieties, desires… Related to foundations, earth. Home-based. Not feeling at home in your dwelling… Crumbling foundations. A seeking to leave the nest and build a new home. Beware of allowing problems to build up.

1 Like

Hey there @A.Lucifer would you mind swapping scans?

1 Like

Hey there @Epsilon_The_Imperial I am just wondering if you are in the mood to swap scans? I’ll start if you are ok with that?

Hey there @Fallen_Angel feel like swapping scans tonight/today?