Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@Becca thanks that’d be really nice

@rin okay hold on

1 Like

But… I don’t make people cry :frowning:
Haha

1 Like

That rule is for offerings of free divination readings, like tarot, runes, and the like, things people can use to try and take advantage of others. It does not apply to the simple scanning and sensing we do in this thread. We have other new members like @Becca participating so you are welcome.

2 Likes

thanks for the explanation!

anyone want to be scan by me?

2 Likes

Yea. I do.

Hey, did I ever get that read done for u yesterday? Busy day worked till late. Let me know if I didn’t. I’ll do one b4 I leave the hse.

I’m just going to do a read because I’m not sure i did one yesterday.

You are welcome to scan me for practice :grinning:

Hey, I did ur read. I sensed a blue demon. I heard Lucifer in my head. (Might be biased.) Are u working with him? I also heard azazel, but it wasn’t as strong as Lucifer. Hope that makes sense.

I see a cross on top of a tombstone and theres you and another guy wearing black clothes near that area. You guys are holding hands. He seems to be more clam than you.

does this mean anything to you?

hey ty :smiley:

will try my best !!

this is a bit harder

i see you on the bottom of a pit looking over the people on the higher level of the building and they’re all looking for you

tried 4 times it didnt get anywhere but this

1 Like

Could the people looking for me not see me in the pit? And could I not see them above?

Don’t stress too much if you only get a simple short reading for someone. Its practicing that’s important its like a muscle you need to work.

I’m not so sure about that i’ll check into it.

Yeah its dark they can’t see you and you cant see them but they’re looking at your direction

Hopefully I’ll get good at this in short time :c

1 Like

Hey (: who would like an accurate reading for a return?

I do

Your energy seems Egyptian in your aura I see green pink and bits of yellow and black. You have been Woking toward somethings with much will and it is working or you. I feel anubis around you and sekmeht. Archangel Michael and Raphael are also near, does this sound correct?

me

Well in terms of archangels I’m in a great relationship with both of them…archangel Michael is my protector and archangel Raphael is one of my greatest friend along with archangel Gabriel my initiator into LHP…

That Egyptian energy I’m not so sure but might be true…but maybe you should look into that in details… You might hit the point…

1 Like