Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Those sigils you keep posting I keep seeing owls with demonic eyes staring at me. One of them is perched on Naamah’s shoulder but she doesn’t say anything. My third eye area is aching.

1 Like

The owl is Lilith’s sacred symbol.

@Sophia444, what do u see on this one? Keep looking, behind the eyes, u should see a white figure forming.

@Sophia444, @DormiensDei, @LordDARK, this one is so far one of the best I got today. U’ll see 2 figures. One to ur top middle/right that looks like a demon with 2 horns and another to the Left side. U might need to zoom in to see better.

Can someone plz read me? I can trade if u want.

1 Like

@A.Lucifer
I see a man sitting on the ground. He has wings. But his entire body is full of bright white light.
The white light enters this man and the light begins to fade into the center of this man who now has black wings and normal human features.
He sends this energy from his chest out to his hands and commences to manipulate this energy morr and more.

I am seeing from you a purple colored aura with a blue tinge to it. Its very pretty. But its a little fogy.

Let’s trade.

1 Like

On it.gomme a sec

1 Like

Alright… Take your time :blue_heart:

1 Like

I saw a shapeshifting demon to ur L.hand side. It had 2 horns on the front of its head. Wasn’t able to get its name

1 Like

Cool.
Not sure who he could be.
Maybe a guardian demon or something… I will see.

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade?
Just got back on here after a day:D

Keep me posted plz.

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

Seems to be a guardian demon of some sort. He says he is like a guardian demon but only comes out in times when i need him…
Very odd. But still interesting.

1 Like

@A.Lucifer okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna pratice reading lmk if anyone interested

Edit: nvm by this rule i cannot do any free readings for 3 months? Lmk i interpret it wrong

“Offering free readings: as of midnight 30th April 2015, we prohibit people from offering this service unless they’ve been reasonably active on the forums for at least 3 months participating in the community as a genuine member.”

I been practicing Astral lately too… I just been in a real funk lately and I haven’t really practiced. The anxiety in my head is crazy… I mean you seen it. But I’m working on this Astral thing

2 Likes

Hey guys. Something doesn’t feel right at all tbh. I’ve gotten something from my own personal “reading of myself”, but I’d really like to know what you guys see.
Can I get a reading please in my pms?

1 Like

I know you said Onion Knight is from final fantasy but I still choose to believe that it’s because you make people cry.

@rin I can give it a try if you like

1 Like