Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@RiseorDie Scan pls?

@micah i see you on an elephant lol, you are having the time of your life one of the biggest smiles i have ever seen

not even kidding that is all im getting im guessing things are going better for you?

1 Like

Im taking that as a good omen :metal::metal::metal:
Ill read you back in a while

2 Likes

Sorry, @ work on my break now. About to try do it.

Did u see a lady/other demons? Follow the yellow dots. Focus/stare at them like u would a sigil. I forgot to mention, the figures will move too. Just cont. To stare at them.

Follow the yellow dots. U’ll see the faces. Focus on it like u would if u were evoking a sigil. Let me know if u see it.

Wait what?

@DormiensDei Yellow dots. Focus on those. The cool thing, u’ll see the figures form and they look like they are moving. I shared some awesome ones on my Lilith journal people were able to see what I saw. Focus/stare on an image like u’d stare at a sigil during evocation

1 Like

When reading you, or just in general?

@DormiensDei, look at bottom left side and focus/stare at it.
U don’t read me. Look/stare at the sigil where the yellow dots like eyes are. Continue to stare at them. U’ll see what I’m talking about. Use this one below.

1 Like

Do u see it now?

Maybe this is an easier one to see. Stare at the bottom left corner. Look for the yellow dots.

1 Like

@DormiensDei I was lying on a flower meadow at night and watched the stars, very calming energy. It felt like the calm before a storm but the storm is probably still far away.
When I asked for entities I got Azazel and Lilith. I asked if they want to tell you something, but they said “at the moment not, he still has to find his way”
Any of that relateable?

1 Like

May i have a scan please… I been having stupid crazy anxiety attacks

Hmm. Ive been reading a couple people involved with Lillith for a couple days, it’d make sense that she’s around. Same for Azazel.

I still have to find my way in every way, but for this moment Im not worrying about anything, just relaxing

I saw a face that looked like the character spawn from the movie, but that was it

1 Like

Idk who that is. On which one? U need to contonue to focus till a full form comes up. Plus if u have lots of light around u, may limit what u see.

Check ur PM.

I see a black humanoid figure violently shaking and screaming. I didn’t focus to scan you I just saw it very clearly. I see two interpretations:

its a being that seems to be trapped between astral and physical worlds.It may be a being that is causing your anxiety with its negative energy.

Or i’m just seeing a physical representation of your anxiety.

1 Like