Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

I see a swarm of people around a building, arguing, fighting, complaining. You sit in a pale room laying on the floor. Black blood drips down the walls.The more the crowd argues, the more blood pours on the walls, the more it covers everything. It comes in a wave, giving the impression of falling into another place. You’re taking energy from around you?

You feel lost or me in your vision?

I am feeding my energy with my magick work on every meditation…

Beating. Hot. Drums. Firedance.

Is kalfu a loa or egyptian? Hot hot hot, and it’s energy still lingers around. Inspiring you is it??

1 Like

Smh I guess I don’t got the juice

1 Like

Your eyes are on fire… powerful red energy is trying to flow from you… Surround you, nothing. Just you trying to get something or someone…

Hes a loa and yeah it is right now. I’m feeling like hes in my head right now. I really like the dark enegry that’s around me right now. Anything else u get off me

@Lachdan1832 but yeah I just feel lost. Like a lack of direction is your enegry.

1 Like

I am trying to scan you but all around you is really blurry… Something is not letting me info about you… Dark energy that is protecting you and is telling me that you are working on make strong your path… The time for scan you is not today… I’ll try tomorrow again… Sorry.

1 Like

Who’s online for a scan swapping?

Was tht for him or me.

Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps - #8120 by Lachdan1832 You…

1 Like

Hi! I’m a new user, can I get a scan, please?

Hey someone else is going to tell you but you have to go write a introduction before being able to post. But I’ll read ya

Done that already.

Oh okay nvm then

I get the feeling your fairly new to magick and the left hand path. I get a feeling of deep curiosity right now. Someone who just wants to be a student to the craft. I also get the feeling your looking to belevie in something. Borderline atheist. Things in your life right now are becoming very unpleasant. Losing joy in things you ounced loved.

Does this resonate?

Oh not for me, seriously. I’m not new nor interested in any path particularly, I do whatever caught my attention. I’m not an atheist. Oh I’m sorry, none resonate.

1 Like

No worries, thank you for the read brother

1 Like

Anyone read me.ill swap

Gotcha on another read when I get some time, curious to check out that Kalfu vibe, haven’t felt anything like it. Am I still shielded?

1 Like

Right man. Like it was wild, and all day I was feeling like crap right until that point he entered me and I started feeling all this enegry. And the shield thing he meant for me but tagged you. Unless your talking about something else.