Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@Everblue, did ur sense. I saw a female demon that had white sclera like lilith, but also black pupils. I’m nit sure who it is.

1 Like

Maybe Abaddon? Or Belial? :thinking: I don’t work with any female entity :sweat_smile:

Would anyone be willing to tell me what my energy feels like?

Told u my 2nd read Belial was there. So maybe so. His eyes for me are usually yellow though.

1 Like

I’ll give it a try. Give me a sec.

Hey, I saw 3 demons. 2 of them were more clear than the other. On of them looked like an animal and had two horns on the front to the side of his head. His appearance was super clear. Asked for a name he said, “Goat demon.” The other that was a handsome man looked like he may have been trying to get ur attention. He also had a snake on his shoulder. I couldn’t help but think of Lucifer. Hope that makes sense.

1 Like

Just did. Can we trade?

1 Like

Can i get a scan please :slight_smile:

Anyone else wanna see what spirit they sense around me? I’ll return a reading.

2 Likes

I will.

1 Like

I’ll try as well.

1 Like

First thing that came to my head was “evil.” Then I thought it was Azazel, but it denied being Azazel. It’s sclera were white, then he said, “Lucifer.” Are u working with him? If not I’ll take a break off here lol! My readings might be too biased.

1 Like

@Micah the people you saw who are annoyed, were these spirits or humans?

1 Like

@Everblue they were spirits

1 Like

Ok thanks! ^-^

1 Like

The word calamity came to mind quickly. Like Calamity Jane. I feel this has more to do with your personality than anything else. A bat shaped purse near a small novelty coffin that could be a cookie jar.

1 Like

Hi @Narsonix
I need a hug :cry:

1 Like

I do

Lucifuge came to mind first, but honestly I don’t know his energy at all. I also picked up on things related to more dream based working.

1 Like

Does this hug need to come with a safe word?

1 Like