Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Would anyone like to trade? Feeling strange of late and would like to know what someone sees.

Yo
Can someone scan me? Curious about something

Iā€™m a little under the weather so I donā€™t know if what I saw will help you with what you want confirmation on. I saw an eye, a human eye then a flash of a wolfā€™s head. After that all I could see was a giant spider and felt waves of energy.

I saw a goatā€™s head with red eyes and a stormy ocean. Thatā€™s all I could pick up right now.

2 Likes

Thank you. Now to figure out what it means.
Anyway, I smell sweat, a lingering odor of smoke, maybe something cherry as well?

All I can see is what looks like sand. I can tell it isnā€™t sand though, It just looks like it.

I hear birds, songbirds specifically. Someone is knocking on a door or wall.

1 Like

It is hot where I am right now. Sweaty for sure. Your doing a good job of describing the jobsite Iā€™m on.

1 Like

I just get smells, sounds and brief images. It doesnā€™t always work though, sometimes itā€™s like all my sense are in an isolation chamber

I usually get flashes. Sometimes Iā€™ll get a better picture. Kind of like watching a scene from a movie. Just recently started to feel energy while scanning but not always.

1 Like

Someone could scan me please, I feel so tired lately but most when I meditate. Thanks in advance

Scan me please? I donā€™t mind trading!

1 Like

You still want to trade?

Yes sure! I canā€™t scan you right now but Iā€™ll do ot in about an hour

@Elesp i see a man wearing in Arabic (like islamic ones) customsā€¦ He is old man having white hair and beard ā€¦
He is walking in a desertā€¦ He seems tired or weak ā€¦
But he looks as if he is going somewhereā€¦
This man is knowledgeable in some spiritual issues ā€¦
For a person who has just met him ā€¦ He may see the old man as a person who is wondering and lost in a desert ā€¦but its quite the opposite this man know exactly what his destination has to beā€¦
ā€¦ ā€¦
I donā€™t know if this man is you or a spirit youā€™re contacting with but I Hope it will make some sense to youā€¦

And sometimes old man may be representing a person of wisdom or knowledge

1 Like

Thank you im sorry for not replying I had a problem today, Iā€™ll pm you now

1 Like

Can someoneā€™s scan me. Iā€™ll try to trade with my limited skills

Hello people! Will anyone do me the privilege of scanning me? I can return the favour!

Scan for a scan! X

1 Like

Had some pink energy around you that turnes dark blue. You then started bursting out colors from your arms and started dancing painting across the abyss. Your paint brush broke and you fell to the ground turning into a robot only to self destruct. I got the idea you are a very creativer person or creativity and art will be a big part of your awakening. I also was attacked by a shawdowy deity. Didnt know who it was so i defendes myself and but a protection around you. Make sure you banish just in case.

1 Like

Smells of lemon, raw meat and sage.
I feel sticky, awful heat.
Something is growling, wood is cracking.

As always, I apologize for vagueness but I only get flashes of my senses. Iā€™m still working on more solid views.

1 Like

Thabk you for the scan very insightful for me!

1 Like