Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Thank you! I prefer pm, I tried to message you but I don’t know how… can you message me first?

Just a heads up @Elesp, that as a new member, you cannot PM until you have reached a certain level of activity on the forum so, though you joined us in January, you haven’t been active enough yet for the system to unlock the ability to send private messages.

Can anyone give me any information, advice on an entity called “THE DWELLER”?

Would someone please give me a scan

Anyone up for a trade ?

Will anyone scan me? I will trade?

1 Like

Can a man give me a a scan in need of one right now

How do I trade with you

Can i have a scan in curios?

Fancy a trade scan?

1 Like

i shall do a scane when i got off work, heanding to work right now :o

Anyone willing to do a scan for me? I’m not sure how accurate I’m going to be but I’m willing to scan back

I can do a trade when I get off work.

1 Like

Awesome!

Heya guys, may I get a scan?

Hey there. @Hecacia, I see you joined us back in August of last year, but this is your very first post. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Brotger can you perform a scan for me

The first thing I saw was water and a small sail boat in the distance. Possibly the shore line of a large river or a lake. The second thing that came to me was a female presence watching over you while you slept. She is a protector. Didn’t get any features other than she was tall and was wearing long toga-like robes.

1 Like

I would like to be scanned

1 Like

could i get scanned

1 Like