Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

yeah will do

as i penetrate my vision to beyond and behind your name i start to feel your energies

you seem to organise
now i am pulled into a matrix of red-yellow energies that are lines i am being to its core made up from light then it collapses and i only see a flash then i see a place a bright green colour for trees and grass theres a brick wall in front of a forrest 2 horsemen including i are behind that wall they are skeptical,they dont seem enemies but they seem to be friends that want to help,you might need to open up a little

1 Like

Care to describe the men a bit? Have i met them already? I will return yours shortly.

1 Like

They been wearing hats they had big bags the Black man hat had a Grey suit and the other Brown hat man had a Black suit. The Brown hat had beard but not too long as if you met them before i get “no”

1 Like

I see gnashing teeth, thick brown tendrils bathed in blood covered in black mist. This aspect of you is related to war. Particularly the murder of war. The other side of your current is knowledge.

1 Like

I’d like to trade if anyone has time or inclination.

I’m new to it bit I’ll trade you if you want.

1 Like

I’ll give someone energy for a scan

1 Like

I smell salt, sweat, maybe metal.
I see uniforms but i can’t tell what kind.
I feel pain. Pain of loss.

I don’t know your life but I’m sorry. Truly.

1 Like

Cinnamon, cloves and coriander.
Dirty windows and rotting wood.
I hear the sounds of violence.

I want to not be scilent but issues prevent me

Yo can I get a free scan?we could swap but I’m not too good

@HijoDeLilo Very faint smell of grass, and brackish water.
Hazy images of and old house.
Crickets and birds chirping.
Hopefully this means something to you.

1 Like

The first think I saw was a white light with a white lotus flower opening on top of the water. Then I saw you sitting in a living room on a couch with a coffee table in front of it. There was a sheet of paper with a large symbol on it but I could not see what it was. There was a lit candle at each corner of the paper. There was a light figure behind you to your right and a shadow figure on your left.

1 Like

I’m on the couch, table in front of me. Plan to do some work this evening to figure out what’s contacting me. Good stuff man.

1 Like

someone want to scan me ? :slight_smile: we can swap

Thats my crib,you read where I live

1 Like

First I heard a woman moan “aah” I saw a white cartoon cat meditating in lotus position while floating with a pentacle on it’s forehead,the cat went into a brown puddle and came out the other side with a bubble surrounding him,the bubble formed out of the brown liquid(like an astral travel) then I saw a Slipknot and a realistic looking white cat’s pink anus

@Painon I got you with a reading,I’m not that good though.
I saw you in red hues like you were standing in front of a fire or something saying something about wanting to talk to the devil,then I saw you masturbate or I think it was you,saw you open your mouth and say ahh while supposedly bad breath came out(you weren’t masturbating and exhaling the breath at the same time,one came first). Saw you taking a picture in front of mirror

I’d like a scan if anyone is up for it.

1 Like