Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Thanks for your help.

Noted and the quiet thing is caused by family issues that have lead me to be scilent after all this time

Anyone trade scan?

Sights- bloodshot eyes, a body being overworked in every arena, dust and wind.

Smells- sweat, copper?, pine.

Sounds- wind rushing, something cracking (possibly wood, possibly bone its hard to discern), heavy labored breathing.

I’m certain I’ve read you before but this one wasn’t like the other. Have you been doing extra work? Also, I’ll take a scan back if you’re inclined.

1 Like

Anyone wanna scan me? :blush:

i see a female figure that does a weird pose with her hands in front of her
her skin is very light bright purple her eyes are bright like a cat’s eyes and her hair is purple
now she is morphing to a animalistic form she says “we see you,think it or not”

1 Like

Any chance you know what that means?

1 Like

i thought of lilith when i did it.

1 Like

Makes sense. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey! I’d love a scan!

I’m new to scanning but this is what I got. I saw a man in robes walking in the desert at night. He was moving forward yet still looking back as though he was leaving something behind. The night shy was full of stars and it was very calm and peaceful. I don’t if this means anything to you or not.

2 Likes

Interesting, I’ll think about this. Thank you! :grinning:

Never be silent! X

Been away for a long time, appreciate a scan, will redo favor, interested to know if anyone still see Azazel around me

Can anyone scan me?

anyone wanna trade?

I was redirected from this thread: New Here. Interested in Succubi and Other Magic - #6 by Reso

I need a scan, if possible. Not really sure what that entails, though. But I am ready to explore things.

Edit:
I will most likely be up late tonight, so I will have this open. I’m excited towards this, and Iooking at some of the past replies, I think it would be helpful.

Hello can someone please scan me?

who wanna trade?

Im up for a trade

1 Like