Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

i actually thought of them for that

1 Like

I just got done honoring and working with her and her mantras for an hour and a half straight with no break lol.

1 Like

cool what mantras do you use?
aslo what mantra you would suggest,to work the ajna with kali

2 I won’t share until the Pathworking, because they’re a surprise from Aluriel. One is "Om Kring Kalikaye Namo Namah*
The other i need to pull up. But focus on your third eye while chanting and Kali will help.

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Om Kali Mahakali Kalike Parameshwari Sarva Ananda Kare Devi Narayani Namostute.

this is one the 3rd eye? or calling her?

All call on Kali. The key here, is using your intent.

As for why i gave you 2, is because you asked which mantras i use, so i gave you 2 out of 4.

1 Like

oh ok
thank you
appreciated.

1 Like

Can someone read me?i feel my heart palm very heavy

1 Like

wanna a swap?

1 Like

Sure @Xag_darklight

1 Like

i see king paimon,but aslo water beings that look like leviathan,i see that they are pointing you torwards an island,like antlantis,there you will learn many secrets of magick,how you get there?no one will take you,spirits may advice you but you need to do something yourself

1 Like

Weird but amazing…i will scan you in a bit

1 Like

I can feel spirits of air around and they try to ascend into the sky

1 Like

If you want.

I see a market place, each stall betting offering different deals! Each trying to undercut the other! They all offer different deals, but they all the same face!!! Not worth your time browsing their goods. Look but don’t touch, is my advice. You are in a position of power you are bound to nothing, walk on by! Why should you expect/purchase something you can achieve yourself? No! No!

Scan trade?

1 Like

yes sure

1 Like

hmm something is calling…drawning and pulling you,maybe the right path for you,i feel that
you are going there and there (i dont know how to describe that word,but its more visiting or playing,meaning again that you go there and there without doing the stuff that you need)
otherwise i feel power from and knowladge
bright blue energies
maybe angelic
or celestial,or maybe its just the energy like this
stellar blue,i see gods looking at you from universel,i see mostly outlines made out of that bright blue energy.

1 Like