Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

You still up a scan?

Yes

You scan me first pleaseā€¦

Okay 15 minutes

1 Like

O.k I donā€™t mind waiting.

So my scans are usually pretty vague.
When I got into my trance and focused on your name I heard waves, raging. I deepened my trance and I could feel lunar energy, very strong. I didnā€™t see anything but the longer I sit in this energy the sound of the waves got louder and felt like it was a stormy ocean. Right before it ends I heard a clap of thunder.

My interpretation of it is that you may be in the midst of a struggle, but you feel like you are navigating blindly trying to figure out something. Iā€™m not sure. The lunar energy maybe an entity trying to assist you with your journey

Any scan is a good scan for me, no matter how vagueā€¦it all adds upā€¦
Can I scan you?

Of course

Give me 5mins please!

Thatā€™s fine

1 Like

I feel a good soul, to good, to the point, that people take advantage! They look at you, like they believe the lies they are telling you, you know, they know, yet you say nothing? Why is that? I feel that sometimes you are upset by thisā€¦but I feel that you are use to it?
I see sickness, woman on bed, Iā€™m sorry not good, this scan is over!
I apologize, a private scan more betterā€¦

1 Like

Sorry. X

You can pm me the rest, if you choose to. Youā€™re pretty spot on for the most part so far.

1 Like

You had many things right. Some things you said Iā€™m not sure about but most of it was right.

1 Like

Would someone be able to scan me please?

Iā€™ve never scanned before but would like to try. Is anyone up for it?

Looking for trades! :slight_smile:

Im up for it. @Qayos

This is a bit different. For you Iā€™m seeing a snake on the back of a basilisk. The snake is green, so it seems like some healing, kundalini and evolution is going to happen. Also some luck :). Also watch your back, im feeling someone is up to no good.

Godform wise, there is a ā€œLunar Thothā€ that is one of your masks so to speak.

1 Like

Thanks! Thoth is a lunar being by nature, so Iā€™m not surprised he would turn up in my reflections. :slight_smile:

For you, I see a kind of pink spider attached to a thread above a waiting crocodile of the same color. They have brownish-black eyes, and seem less like theyā€™re struggling and more like theyā€™re waiting together. It gives off the sense of a connection being formed, like a ā€˜bridge across the swampā€™ being raised if that makes sense?

Looking for additional trades! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll trade. I havenā€™t scanned before however I would like to attempt it.

1 Like