Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

When it works my scans are just assorted flashes of imagery. Smells and sounds. Nothing nearly as coherent as others in this thread, but here goes.

Smells of birch and wet clay, mild sweetness from somewhere.
Sounds of maybe a hammer hitting something? Not an anvil but definitely something metal.
Images of cats, a small canoe, broken branches and fog.

1 Like

anyone scan trade?

Rot. Meat maybe. Fear sweat. Metal.
Flashes of stones, blood, teeth, various teeth.
Extremely low register growling? Maybe just labored breathing of something big. Too big.

@Xag_darklight

1 Like

Scan me :grin:

Wow, accurate af. I believe you have seen where I live!!!

1 Like

Books, a window, wood.

Smells of salt and iron

Sounds of wind.

2 Likes

If I may, whereā€™s that?

1 Like

Oh, but thatā€™s a secret!!!
It is in the UK!

1 Like

Wowā€¦ So accuratedā€¦ :open_mouth:

1 Like

Explains the fog. Ha!

1 Like

Yes!!!

1 Like

I have no idea why or what any of it means, so cool!

1 Like

Well Iā€™m sitting by a windowā€¦ In the kitchen itā€™s all woodā€¦ There is salt behind meā€¦ The wind its the window openā€¦

1 Like

Hm, wow. Iā€™m better than I thought.

1 Like

Iā€™d like a scan if anyone is willing.

Dark bar with tasteful alcohol, food and soft jazz? You feel like a chill kind of guy and i almost see a glowing bird in your chest idek lmao

1 Like

Hmm. Iā€™m actually sober (135 days), but this is interesting. I wonder what it means. The bird especially.

It wasnā€™t a lot of alcohol though, i just sensed one small drink for pleasure. And really soothing soft jazz :slight_smile: Iā€™m a beginner just practicing though so I donā€™t know if itā€™s any good xā€™D

1 Like

Hmm, definitely not my drink. And in all honesty I donā€™t care for jazz in any sense. Itā€™s just insolent noise to my ear. Not to say youā€™re incorrect, perhaps looking at the wrong person however.

Perhaps :slight_smile: I was trying to do it while talking on and off to another friend so it might have been him, maybe Iā€™ll try again later. Iā€™ve only ever done it by pictures and not through forum posts and i find it challenging to establish a link. Whatā€™s your method to doing it?

1 Like