Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

i would like

i see wolf walking agressivly and slowly in a pack of sheeps all the sheeps fear ā€¦he chooses his victim but he unreveal some
you are awakening up peopleyou are becoming powerful and lawless

1 Like

I see a lighthouse, but itā€™s inverted, light all around yet the lighthouse projects shadow from the top. The whole vision splits open from the lighthouse like one of those double cover books, and thereā€™s nothing but darkness.
Thereā€™s a darkness within you, more than you can imagine but you choose to only use a part of it as it seems you try to keep the light outside

1 Like

i think that i must become that darkness whole
anyways thank you for the scan

1 Like

Your welcome, didnā€™t mean to impose my interpretation on you
Thanks for mine as well

1 Like

Scan please

If there is some one that would scan me? :grin: I am learning how to scan so when i start doing so i will help out as mutch i can. :love_you_gesture:

I am learning too. We can trade if you wish.

I donā€™t know how to scan some one i cant see. Even if i could i donā€™t know If it works. :blush: If you wanā€™t you can try to scan me and I will say how good you did. :love_you_gesture:

How do you scan some one you canā€™t see? :slight_smile:

I believe you can connect through their user name. Here are directions on how to scan. There is good information in this article.

1 Like

About a week ago I had my first actual encounter with an entity which I am not sure what it was. Either a demon or a ghost and both a friend and myself felt it. It felt very powerful In the heart chakra and the solar plexus. I am curious as to what this was and I am sort of paranoid that something is following me but I think it may just be paranoia, I do not know. I would really appreciate it if you could somehow tap into my situation or give me your input. Much appreciated, thank you. Iā€™d also like to note, i donā€™t know if it was trying to instill fear into me or if I was just having a fear reaction as after this incident a new awareness has opened. It seemed to drop off a lot of knowledge. Thanks guys!

Can someone read my aura? I feel like a witch try to do something on me her spirit spoke to meā€¦i will swap

2 Likes

i only feel that she is preparing,its just intention doing the prepotory work before the energy itself
she is preparingā€¦for what? i feel manipulation or something esle.

1 Like

Would anyone like to trade?

1 Like

can you scan me?

I can see purple aura i feel intense your 3rd eye you try to empower itā€¦sallos is with you?

1 Like

its intense yes but its very different i feel it beneath skull ,its a very werid for me

and lately just recently i thought about my love matters,maybe sallos was there with me,like he came for help,i didnt realise it until you told,but i am too exhausted in all matters,but i must awake my restless discplince

1 Like

Anyone wanna scan me? :relaxed:

Hello people, I have been having recurring dreams of these sigils! Does anyone recognise or have information about them? Or were I can find out about them? Any help would be appreciated.