Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

What did you mean by people like me in particular? You meam with the similar pattern?
Since you said to try to connect with it, it must be a good thing. Since then, i have had this sensation of heat on the back of my neck and i have just been teeming with energy. Even my Beerus-like personality changed a bit.

I’ll return yours in a moment. I just woke up.

anybody wanna trade?

1 Like

I am up to it :wink:
I feel tension. You are waiting for the results of an action. Doubt maybe? Could it be self doubt?
Maybe confusion about having to choose between two paths.
Chaos overall. I have drawn a rune for you also.
It showed Berkana upside down. You deffinitely feel stuck in your current situation, or wanting to get new income of money or similar matters but not knowing where to start.

Am I close?

2 Likes

yep,good scan,i wil give yours

1 Like

i see a woman with blue clothes
she seems to do a ritual in a stone circle reminds me of stonehenge
she sees the flames and i see a man made of flames…like she is watching him and maybe guiding him.my intuitions says thats a call from who?i felt the impression of lilith

1 Like

Wow…Very impressed!

Not sure whether the man is representing me, as I am a woman, but it would make sense anyway!!!

Thank you so much,x.

1 Like

Im interested.

1 Like

@Qayos what i have received, is an interpretation of who you are. One mask was expressed as Lucifer, but also a mix of lunar and venusian energies. There is also a lot of torch energy. Being able to look at hidden stuff, but also being able to hude other stuff too.

1 Like

I would like to be power scanned / swap please. Also could someone please explained what it means to be power scanned / swap.

Hi Addi her. If some one can scan me i would love that. I can’t scan some one my self get. Not knowing how to.

@Qayos is the T Toltec? Or Tonal?

Are we referring to a group?

anyone wanna scan?

I feel azazel charge your aura with infernal energies is very potent and he invite me to do the same. @Xag_darklight

on you i feel green energies.they have a very celestial feeling a colour vert similar to this image

they are powerful energies,connected to your being and soul,i could sense that your soul is a celestial soul the energies that i sesne (the green) is very connected to you,yet you dont make concious connection with it and become who you,its alread on your heart and on some forgotten places of your being that you ignored and doubted

1 Like

can you scan my soul too?

1 Like

Your soul is becoming infernal black and red Azazel work on your soul…i can feel fear you fear you soul?

1 Like

yes…thats my soul dark as fuck,and yes i used to be my ego and being someone who i am not and i didnt sense my soul and makes sense why i fear

1 Like

Your fear is subconscious you can perceive it and you really don’t want it will scare you you are not ready yet

1 Like

yes its deep but i can sense it if i go deep enough

1 Like

Any one up for a trade?

1 Like