Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Hello mate, as you know there is two ways of writing hagal! From what I sense this is the one for youā€¦old school rune.

1 Like

anyone scan trade?

Iā€™m not sure if this is the right thread to post on or not but can anyone tell me why this has appeared in my minds eye? I am aware of what the symbol is but not what it would have to do with me image

Hiya! Looking for trades? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please can anyone scan me. Im a newbie trying come up to certain level of practice. I have nothing to swap for a scan. I really need one

Hello, iā€™m new here and in the occult in general but i try and i would be really happy and grateful if anyone can give me a free scan or reading :slight_smile:
i have nothing special to offer as i am new as i said but i can try a 3card tarrot reading as i am starting to learn the tarrot :slight_smile:

lets do
i will give yours in 15 minutes

1 Like

Iā€™m very shaky on scanning, its been a long time.
Definitely interested in trying to swap if anyone wants to scan me.

1 Like

i see man that looks in a huge gate a stone gate
maybe for a city
around theres wildlife,butterflies trees and generally nature
you hold a torch with a huge golden flame "you are unlocking your godform,be a looker and a ruler of the seas"the sea is metaphorical
you need to be patient,yet control the chaos

1 Like

i see a man at a temple doing a ritual,theres a giant pit of flames in front of a statue,or maybe some being,the being its huge wears clothes like an armored knight i cannot see much as he is very dark he gets up and holds,"great things are coming to you"he is saying
you made big devontions been patient and overall dedicated.

2 Likes

I dont get nearly as much detail, just smells and seemingly unrelated images.
Musty, wet dirt. Smoke -smells
A deer, stones, something formless but golden.

Also, the harder I focused on you my chest and core got continually tighter and uncomfortable.

1 Like

do you think that is there something wrong with me?

I have no idea, but I can tell you it isnā€™t my place to decide if something is wrong with you. I think you may just be guarding more than you realize/intend.

1 Like

so if i understnaded correctly i overreacted?
if yes,well maybe thats the reason why

Maybe, Iā€™m most certainly not an authority on the subject. Thatā€™s purely a guess.

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty good! For you, I see a squid-like creature with two main appendages and eight off each tentacle, itā€™s grey and flowing like water but also has the texture of stone. Itā€™s surrounding what looks like the mouth of the cave, and to either side are two yellow, glowing orbs that are in constant inner rotation. I get a very ā€˜Choose your adventureā€™ sense off of this, like youā€™re coming into or upon a major crossroads- it smells like stagnant, mosquito-infested water, if that helps?

1 Like

Hey i gave you a scan yesterday and you never responded

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade?

1 Like

Hell yes.

2 Likes